Getting really tired of this Pats* cheater stuff.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, it was such an advantage that, without the taping benefit, the Pats went undefeated in the regular season the year after they stopped :rolleyes:

Regular season being the key words. And Goodell made sure he destroyed ALL the tapes (copies). :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc

yeah you are right. however, I have met a few Pats* fan that refuse to follow the team because of this blatant violation of the rules. What Kraft will have to worry about is that when the team sucks next, fans like these won't be in the stadium. And you know the bandwagon fans won't be there eiher

I could care less about their jackass fans with their irritating "Boston" accent.

What I have been arguing about is that I simply want the Bills to take a winning attitude, as the Pats have done, and lose this "wait till next year's draft" mind set.

I would love for other teams to call us cheaters. That would mean we won, and the fans of the losing team are scrambling for excuses.

I could care less about their jackass fans with their irritating "Boston" accent.

What I have been arguing about is that I simply want the Bills to take a winning attitude, as the Pats have done, and lose this "wait till next year's draft" mind set.

I would love for other teams to call us cheaters. That would mean we won, and the fans of the losing team are scrambling for excuses.

I don't recall the Packers of the 60s, Steelers of the 70s, 49ers of the 80s, or the Cowboys of the 90s ever being referred to as cheaters...usually what people would say is "damn, they're good"

There's already an asterisk next to their* first Superbowl win.

What did they* do, you ask? Seriously???

In case you forgot, or just didn't know...

Report: Source claims Patriots* taped Rams before Super Bowl

There is absolute no depth to which Belicheat* will not lower himself to gain an advantage. On my flight to Boston this week I was told by a New Englander* that BB* actually contributed to the design of Gillette Stadium by insisting that the visitor's locker room be positioned/configured such to require a lengthy, circuitous, out-of-the-way walk (approx. 6 minutes - 12 round trip - unless they run, while the Cheatriettes* merely walk thru a portal directly behind their* bench), which gives the visiting team about 3 minutes or so for half-time strategical game-plan adjustments.

I'm also told that, after the cheating scandal became public, Bob Kraft* actually launched a network of Low Earth Orbit satellites that Belicheat* uses to gather surveillance video on all NFL teams from the secret mountain fortress that Kraft* has hidden deep in the New Hampshire's White Mountains...

Bill Belicheat's Secret Mountain Hideaway

...and, when confronted with those rumors, Belicheat* responded matter-of-factly, "There's nothing in the NFL rule book about Low Earth Orbit satellites."

Now, why don't the Bills cheat, you ask? Well, first, because it's just wrong. Second, because if Chan actually requested a similar setup from Ralph, RW would probably attempt to piece together a network of broken or unused transponders on aging C-band satellites and a recon facility in the Orchard Park woods something like this...

Chan's Surveillance Shack

We don't need to cheat to beat NE* this Sunday...

BuffTown Billsss 20

NE Cheatriettes* - 3

GO BILLSSS!!!!

17 and 2 maybe!!!!! B-)

:lol: Really, that was great :lol:

I don't recall the Packers of the 60s, Steelers of the 70s, 49ers of the 80s, or the Cowboys of the 90s ever being referred to as cheaters...usually what people would say is "damn, they're good"

Actually, it was with the Steelers of the '70s that the usage of performance enhancing drugs first became prevalent in professional sports. It's pretty well known, in fact Joe D. talks about it quite a bit when he appears on WGR.

Actually, it was with the Steelers of the '70s that the usage of performance enhancing drugs first became prevalent in professional sports. It's pretty well known, in fact Joe D. talks about it quite a bit when he appears on WGR.

And, Carmen Policy's Niners admitted cheating the cap all those dynasty years.

And, as for Dallas' dynasty ...... Jimmy Johnson admitted he's been doing what Belichick did way back to his Chiefs days.

If I dug far enough I'm sure I could come up with something on the Packers.

But, maybe I'll leave well enough alone and at least leave 1 legit NFL dynasty to hail. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pneumonic

Guys - let it go. This whole crybaby mentality makes ya'll look like a bunch of sore losers and is pretty embarrassing.

Honest question: do other teams' fans put an asterisk after everything Patriots, or is it just us because we're frustrated with going 0 for seemingly forever against them? I am not condoning their behavior--they broke the rules. I'm just wondering...

Didn't the Niners also have that USFL system in place with Ed Debartolo's Dad all those years?

Honest question: do other teams' fans put an asterisk after everything Patriots, or is it just us because we're frustrated with going 0 for seemingly forever against them? I am not condoning their behavior--they broke the rules. I'm just wondering...

I am all over the place, visiting other teams fan sites and rarely, ever, is this cheating topic brought up. It's infectious in here for some reason.

What were the rules then? Were the Steelers ever disciplined as an organization? I can't argue against finding loop holes in rules or finding advantages that no one has legislated against.

I agree with one thing Jim in Anchorage has been hammering again and again -- I'd love to see an aggressive fire, a will to win, a sense of a greater ambition than just putting a team on the field. I'll never agree that winning is worth cheating.

I can't argue against finding loop holes in rules or finding advantages that no one has legislated against.

Well, Belichick found a loophole in the "spygate" by-laws. The rule disallows taping for use DURING the game. Belichick's point was that the Pats weren't using the tape DURING the game but rather for future reference.

Edited by Pneumonic

What were the rules then? Were the Steelers ever disciplined as an organization? I can't argue against finding loop holes in rules or finding advantages that no one has legislated against.

I agree with one thing Jim in Anchorage has been hammering again and again -- I'd love to see an aggressive fire, a will to win, a sense of a greater ambition than just putting a team on the field. I'll never agree that winning is worth cheating.

As far as I know it was not illegal at the time because it was the precipice of that kind of thing. It's due to the Steelers rampant use of them that it later became illegal. Using performance enhancing drugs is cheating regardless of whether or not it's illegal, in my humble opinion, because it creates an unbalanced playing field.

Well, Belichick found a loophole in the "spygate" by-laws. The rule disallows taping for use DURING the game. Belichick's point was that the Pats weren't using the tape DURING the game but rather for future reference.

The Pats were taping during the games and during practice. I'm guessing there was a lot more to this, too. Hence the destroying of the evidence. I suspect Belicheat continues to cheat, as that is simply who he is.

Bellichick has continued to cheat by lying on the team's weekly injury reports, at ther very least. I'm not sure what BS this is concerning a supposed " loophole" (despite the fact the organization and Bellichick himself was reprimanded by the league, heavily) or the idea of showing other teams have cheated in the NFL somehow exonerates the Pats of any wrongdoing. By producing drunk driving accident reports from the DMV website I would not exonerate Marshawn Lynch. Wrong is wrong, and any NFL fan should feel that way regardless of the team involved. I live in Virginia, and I can assure the Belichick apologists that fans of all teams down here think the Patriots are cheaters.

I live in the neutral zone. There are no pro teams here. I know raiders, Vikings, Bears, giants and cowboy :sick: fans. None of them remember or care about the video taping incident that obsesses Bills fans. Because it was chickenshit to the rest of the world.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage