The Bills need to get angry

SuperBills12

Where's the heart? Where's the passion? The resilience that I grew up admiring about the Bills? We can't have other teams laugh at us. We can't have owners flipping us off!

In all seriousness, where's the fight in these guys and most importantly the franchise?

:angry:

Edited by SuperBills12

Where's the heart? Where's the passion? The resilience that I grew up admiring about the Bills? We can't have other teams laugh at us. We can't have owners flipping us off!

In all seriousness, where's the fight in these guys and most importantly the franchise?

But they are LAUGHING AT US! :bag:

I dont know if getting angry is the greates option. Though I do agree that they need to show something find a way to motivate themselves.

When you are angry you start to do stupid things, adn start making really bad judgement.

Tis why i Cannot play golf no more, I get so angry then play bad the rest of the day.

I dont know if getting angry is the greates option. Though I do agree that they need to show something find a way to motivate themselves.

When you are angry you start to do stupid things, adn start making really bad judgement.

Tis why i Cannot play golf no more, I get so angry then play bad the rest of the day.

So you are saying the Bills have been playing angry for the last ten years?

Not sure how getting mad and playing with more passion will make them more talented.

I would take anger...

...over Trent's complacency

...and over Dante's response that makes him sound like a cry baby, 'whaaaaaaa'

It is like a train wreck. I cannot stop watching but it just keeps getting worse. These guys should just shut up until they start producing Ws, including Gailey.

good ol ralph must be the angriest guy in the whole world!

So you are saying the Bills have been playing angry for the last ten years?

this was funny spongie.

Will getting angry make these players more talented? Because a decade of crappy drafting has left us the least talented team in the entire league. We suck at every position, including our vaunted secondary. Teams never test our secondary because they don't have to. They can run all over our defense all day long

Love the Fitz avatar!! :devil:

NOOOOO!!! They're all gonna laugh at you!!!!

Is that a bucket of pig's blood I see?! This place is gonna burn!!