Draft Picks and Lock Outs

GR8PRKN

I have a few questions about draft picks and a lock out.

1st If the owners lock out the players in 2011 is there a draft, I assume there would be as the draft is before the start of camp?

2nd If the lock out lasts the entire year and no season is played is the draft voided and all of the 2011 college talent and 2012 college talent redrafted together?

3rd If the 2011 college Talent is not redrafted with the 2012 talent how is the order decided? Is it possible that a team could have 2 first picks in 2 seperate drafts without playing a season.

1st If the owners lock out the players in 2011 is there a draft, I assume there would be as the draft is before the start of camp?

2nd If the lock out lasts the entire year and no season is played is the draft voided and all of the 2011 college talent and 2012 college talent redrafted together?

3rd If the 2011 college Talent is not redrafted with the 2012 talent how is the order decided? Is it possible that a team could have 2 first picks in 2 seperate drafts without playing a season.

I'm not much help, but I do know for a fact that there will be a draft next year regardless of the CBA situation. And no the draft wouldn't be voided. What happens after that with all the contract issues, I don't know.

I read last week there will definitely be a draft. If there was no football I would imagine they could re enter the draft but risk getting drafted much lower than originally because there would be twice the talent. I dont have an answer for your third question.

I Know there will be a draft. Lets hope they do it like the NHL Did, and do a lottery where the worse off your team is and has been the more ping pong balls are put in the rolly bingo machine.

I hope there is a lock out. Mainly because I am totaly trying out for the scab team. I guess the Bills ahving 2 #1 overall picks in a row would be a good thing too. Hopefully with those 2 picks we could get at least one starter! I dont wanna get my hopes up for that though.

1st  If the owners lock out the players in 2011 is there a draft, I assume there would be as the draft is before the start of camp?

3rd If the 2011 college Talent is not redrafted with the 2012 talent how is the order decided?  Is it possible that a team could have 2 first picks in 2 seperate drafts without playing a season.

There is no good reason for the NFL to lock-out the players .

The NFL will bargain to an impasse and then impose the last proposal for use in the next season.

The players would then have to choose to strike or play.

Since no lock-out, the players would have to make their own decisons to give up huge amount of money to play a kid's game.

Thanks Guys, Saprtacus, I really belive they will get locked out. The owners stil get the TV contract $$ with no games, It is a win for them regardless. They might loose some fans but they will come back. We keep coming back and we have not made the playoffs in 10yrs