Vincent Jackson is not coming to Buffalo

RayFinkle

and his agent doesn't like it.

My link

"We had multiple offers and the Chargers squashed them all," Jonathan Feinsod, one of Jackson's agents, said...Feinsod was critical of Smith, saying "Archie Manning had it right," a reference to Manning's reluctance to have Eli Manning play for San Diego after being drafted by the team in 2004. "They call [smith] the Lord of No Rings for a reason."

:lol: don't be such a hater Feinsod...

That's not entirely true. Teams can still trade for him until the trade deadline in October. They just won't let him take the field until his 6 game suspension is served. This deadline was going to allow him to play earlier than that.

AJ smith is a prick and no one in the NFL cares for the jerk.

that may be true....in another post i predicted that SD would decine all trade offers. i applaud a GM who refuses to be pushed around by these aggressive agents. i thought the jets should have played hardball with revis too.

Link doesn't work

Why Am I Here?

You entered an unknown web address that was used to present site suggestions that you may find useful. Clicking any of these suggestions provides you with search results, which may include relevant sponsored links.

If this service is not right for you, please visit your Preferences page to opt out. At any point in time, you can opt back in to the service by visiting your Preferences page.

If you have other questions about this service, please visit our FAQ.

For further assistance, please go to http://help.rr.com.