10 things I would love to see this week

Got_Wood

1. 200+ yards passing by a Buffalo QB. Come on Fitz, you can do it!

2. The wildcat with Freddy at QB and Marshawn/Spiller should continue. We seem to get good yardage out of this look every time.

3. I'd love to see David Nelson emerge as our #2 WR. I think he's got the skills to do it, and his rapport with Fitzpatrick can only help.

4. I'd love to see Corey McIntyre flat back Jerod Mayo. That guys getting cocky, and needs a good wake up call.

5. An interception by Byrd on a deep route to Moss.

6. Taking away Welker's stupid little pick play routes underneath. Especially near the endzone when he does the sprint out wide and beats a linebacker for a score. We have good enough and fast enough DB's to take care of this guy.

7. Aaron Maybin needs to sack Tom Brady. I might be delusional on this one, but that would be a BIG confidence booster for this guy (not that he's lacking confidence).

8. I wouldn't mind seeing Ellis prove that he can start over Kelsay as well. Kelsay has had all the time in the world to prove he can play on this team, and he continues to show he's a liability.

9. Trade one of our RB's, and get a position of need or a draft pick that can help this team with in the future. We know this is not our season, and we need all of the help we can get.

10. A win. I think we can do it. New England is short on RB's, their defense is full of young players, and we've got some great defensive backs to take away the deep passing game. Let's steal one this week!

:thumbsup:

It's amazing that a 200+ yard passing game is a "wish" of Bills fans. I mean, I agree 100%. I would love to have one!! It's just sad though. 200 yards. Sigh....

I know, I was initially going to say 300. But then I thought about it, and even 200 seemed like it would feel good at this point. :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is the Patriots, AT their stadium. NOTHING good will come from this.

I love hearing from downers like you. You should work for this team, you'd fit right in to the front office.

I love hearing from downers like you. You should work for this team, you'd fit right in to the front office.

Look, I want nothing more than for the Bills to beat them 49-0. But let's get real. The likely score is 56-3 in favor of Brady and company. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I don't have my hopes up, at all.

2. The wildcat with Freddy at QB and Marshawn/Spiller should continue. We seem to get good yardage out of this look every time.

3. I'd love to see David Nelson emerge as our #2 WR. I think he's got the skills to do it, and his rapport with Fitzpatrick can only help.

4. I'd love to see Corey McIntyre flat back Jerod Mayo. That guys getting cocky, and needs a good wake up call.

6. Taking away Welker's stupid little pick play routes underneath. Especially near the endzone when he does the sprint out wide and beats a linebacker for a score. We have good enough and fast enough DB's to take care of this guy.

7. Aaron Maybin needs to sack Tom Brady. I might be delusional on this one, but that would be a BIG confidence booster for this guy (not that he's lacking confidence).

8. I wouldn't mind seeing Ellis prove that he can start over Kelsay as well. Kelsay has had all the time in the world to prove he can play on this team, and he continues to show he's a liability.

9. Trade one of our RB's, and get a position of need or a draft pick that can help this team with in the future. We know this is not our season, and we need all of the help we can get.

10. A win. I think we can do it. New England is short on RB's, their defense is full of young players, and we've got some great defensive backs to take away the deep passing game. Let's steal one this week!

0 -3 after this week. No possible way NE doesn't stomp all over the Bills. It will be embarrassing, as all bills games will be this year.

I like all your original posts.

Stealing a win in NE after they just lose? I mean maybe, but god the ball will have to bounce Buffalos way all day.

And if buffalo does steal it, then you can official sound the end of an era. Because NE will be on the downslide. We witnessed the begining of it last year when Baltimore man handled them in the playoffs.

But Buffalo does not have the personel to play that style of D against the Patsies.

Now if Chan can muster any type of O scheme, and Fitz doesnt pee his pants, you can score on NE.

Sanchez looked great last week, and he is not.

Buffalos D is not as good or well coached as the Jets, so forget about holding Tommy to 14 points.

You got to win a shoot out!

So in the spirit of eternal hope: Buffalo 37 NE 35. NE miss a late FG, and Chan gets carried off!

Look, I want nothing more than for the Bills to beat them 49-0. But let's get real. The likely score is 56-3 in favor of Brady and company. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I don't have my hopes up, at all.

I hear ya man. I have a hard time watching this team sometimes. But I'm hoping our days of getting beat downs from Belichick are nearing an end.

I like all your original posts.

Stealing a win in NE after they just lose? I mean maybe, but god the ball will have to bounce Buffalos way all day.

And if buffalo does steal it, then you can official sound the end of an era. Because NE will be on the downslide. We witnessed the begining of it last year when Baltimore man handled them in the playoffs.

But Buffalo does not have the personel to play that style of D against the Patsies.

Now if Chan can muster any type of O scheme, and Fitz doesnt pee his pants, you can score on NE.

Sanchez looked great last week, and he is not.

Buffalos D is not as good or well coached as the Jets, so forget about holding Tommy to 14 points.

You got to win a shoot out!

So in the spirit of eternal hope: Buffalo 37 NE 35. NE miss a late FG, and Chan gets carried off!

I would love to believe we could put up points like that. But we've had a hard time scoring. The score would have to be something more like Buffalo 24 NE 17. Either way I'd love to see it!

You forgot one ...Let Morman through his yearly touchdown !!! :worthy:

When I go on the field I expect to win needs to be instilled in the brain of all of our guys, this is a good week to prove that. The talent difference between teams in the NFL is not that big and overcomeable by the team that executes, makes plays and few mistakes. Hey, any given Sunday Bills 27 Cheaters 24.

It's amazing that a 200+ yard passing game is a "wish" of Bills fans. I mean, I agree 100%. I would love to have one!! It's just sad though. 200 yards. Sigh....

Shaun Hill, Detroit's second string QB threw for 335 yards, something we as bills fan haven't seen our QB do since 2006. I can't understand how so many teams bench warmers are still leagues ahead of anything on our team.

But yes 200+ passing yards would be some exciting Bills football.