Colin Kaepernick, Sr., 6-6, 220, Nevada

Kevin Riley, Sr.,6-2, 223, Cal

Landry Jones, So.,6-4, 216, Oklahoma

Ricky Stanzi, Sr.,6-4, 230, Iowa

Matt Barkley, So., 6-2, 230, USC

T.J. Yates, Sr.,6-3. 215, N. Carolina

John Brantley, So.,6-3, 218 Florida

Garrett Gilbert, So.,6-4, 212, Texas

Steven Threet, Jr., 6-5, 240, Arizona St.

Terrelle Pryor, Jr.,6-6. 235, Ohio St.

Jerrod Johnson, Sr., 6-5, 243 Texas A&M

Nathan Enderle,Sr., 6-5, 233, Idaho

Blaine Gabbert, Jr., 6-5, 240 Missouri

Tom Savage, So.,6-5, 230, Rutgers

Jeff Van Camp, Sr., 6-5, 218, Fl. Atlantic

Scott Tolzien, Sr.,6-2, 215, Wisconsin

Kyle Parker, So., 6-0, 205, Clemson

Kellen Moore, Jr., 6-0, 188, Boise St.

Dayne Crist, So., 6-4, 235, Notre Dame

Dominique Davis, Jr., 6-4, 198, E. Carolina

Nathan Stanley,So., 6-5, 215, Mississippi

Edited by Astrobot

they still have locker that high? :D

Yes, but I see they've eliminated his height and weight. After a QB loses his height and weight, he's not much of a first rounder.

Foles will be number 2 by the end of the year.

I'll bet top 3. He looked good. Also, I don't think Luck will be this high up by the end of the year, and probably won't declare for the draft.

Yes, but I see they've eliminated his height and weight. After a QB loses his height and weight, he's not much of a first rounder.

I'll bet top 3. He looked good. Also, I don't think Luck will be this high up by the end of the year, and probably won't declare for the draft.

I want to see how Luck does during conference play. I personally wasn't impressed by him destroying Wake Forest. Dukes QB destroyed Wake Forest. And that Duke team isn't very good.

Jake Locker is dead to me as a potential 1st-round pick. There's no way you can complete 4 passes in 20 attempts against any college defense and justify 1st-round status. I know Nebraska's D is very good, but you know whose is better? Every team in the NFL. Locker is looking like a possible Jevan Snead 2.0 right now.

A friend of mine who watches a lot more college football than I do thinks that Foles is the best QB so far this year. I'll have to check him out.

Jake Locker is dead to me as a potential 1st-round pick. There's no way you can complete 4 passes in 20 attempts against any college defense and justify 1st-round status. I know Nebraska's D is very good, but you know whose is better? Every team in the NFL. Locker is looking like a possible Jevan Snead 2.0 right now.

A friend of mine who watches a lot more college football than I do thinks that Foles is the best QB so far this year. I'll have to check him out.

I think he's close. I wouldn't say he's the best right now. He may be by the end of the season though.

I'm starting to love watching Andrew Luck play. And they should be able to get a good pro evaluation out of Jim Harbaugh for him. I'm turning into a big Andrew Luck fan.

Damn, I didn't know he was only a sophomore though.

Edited by Lv-Bills

2011 College Draft -- QB RANKINGS AS OF 9/20/10

Ryan Mallett, Jr., 6-5, 238, Arkansas

Christian Ponder, Sr., 6-3, 227, FSU

Andrew Luck, SO., 6-4, 235 Stanford

Nick Foles, Jr. 6-5, 245, Arizona

Jake Locker, Washington

Andy Dalton, 6-3, 215, TCU

Pat Devlin, Sr., 6-4, 220, Delaware

Colin Kaepernick, Sr., 6-6, 220, Nevada

Kevin Riley, Sr.,6-2, 223, Cal

Landry Jones, So.,6-4, 216, Oklahoma

Ricky Stanzi, Sr.,6-4, 230, Iowa

Matt Barkley, So., 6-2, 230, USC

T.J. Yates, Sr.,6-3. 215, N. Carolina

John Brantley, So.,6-3, 218 Florida

Garrett Gilbert, So.,6-4, 212, Texas

Steven Threet, Jr., 6-5, 240, Arizona St.

Terrelle Pryor, Jr.,6-6. 235, Ohio St.

Jerrod Johnson, Sr., 6-5, 243 Texas A&M

Nathan Enderle,Sr., 6-5, 233, Idaho

Blaine Gabbert, Jr., 6-5, 240 Missouri

Tom Savage, So.,6-5, 230, Rutgers

Jeff Van Camp, Sr., 6-5, 218, Fl. Atlantic

Scott Tolzien, Sr.,6-2, 215, Wisconsin

Kyle Parker, So., 6-0, 205, Clemson

Kellen Moore, Jr., 6-0, 188, Boise St.

Dayne Crist, So., 6-4, 235, Notre Dame

Dominique Davis, Jr., 6-4, 198, E. Carolina

Nathan Stanley,So., 6-5, 215, Mississippi

for what it is worth Mallett's got a Phillip Rivers type skill set . How do you see it ?

I really liked watching Mallett play on Saturday....... thoroughly unimpressed with Locker, and that goes beyond his performance this past weekend.

Mallett looked very good; Locker garnered a lot of "bad tape" for scouts. One of the talking heads said Saturday that Locker would still go Top 10. I'm doubting it now. Rich McGlothlin at DraftTek said, "...from the looks of it, Locker is a one-to-two-year project before he has the ability to start for an NFL team. So that would preclude a team like Buffalo, Cleveland and Oakland". He sees Locker going to a team with an existing starter, not a start-right-away type.

Mallett looked very good; Locker garnered a lot of "bad tape" for scouts. One of the talking heads said Saturday that Locker would still go Top 10. I'm doubting it now. Rich McGlothlin at DraftTek said, "...from the looks of it, Locker is a one-to-two-year project before he has the ability to start for an NFL team. So that would preclude a team like Buffalo, Cleveland and Oakland". He sees Locker going to a team with an existing starter, not a start-right-away type.

Totally agree with everything you just wrote. I heard somewhere too that Locker has never led the Huskies to a winning record. Other first round QBs taken high with that same issue are.... Losman, Ramsey, and a few other flame outs. Makes you wonder

you can't go 4 for 20 and be a top pick...I must admit Luck has looked the part, but no way another stanford qb coming here...mallett has to be the target guy and he has "opportunity" this week to improve stock tremendously. One thing to score aainst Georgia, but he is not likely to get good numbers vs Alabama...if he keeps them in it until the end and makes enough plays, barring injury or a 3 on the wonderlic test he would cement the top pick. Of course 10-30 with three picks and a 20 point loss muddles the whole picture. Bottom line he has a chance to show world he is elite and/or special...I am very interested to see if he pulls it off.

I can tell you right now Ryan Mallet would be a disaster to draft. There is no way he makes it in the NFL. I've watched him 3 times in person and his numbers are overinflated because he's a system QB. He suffers from the same benefit as Brohm, who had even better numbers than Mallet in Petrino's system. But there is a reason Brohm hasn't worked his way to a start yet, he just isn't an NFL QB, Mallet won't be either.