what can we as a fanbase do to tell

b-unit

?

i as well as all of you im sure am pretty fed up with what has been happening not only these past 2 games but for the past decade. IM the guy when in 1990 was in kindergarden and cried when the bills lost the superbowl and my mother told me dont worry they will be there next year well guess what they were for 3 more years. I guess you can say we were spoiled in the early 90s but why do we get **** on in the 2000s

?

i as well as all of you im sure am pretty fed up with what has been happening not only these past 2 games but for the past decade. IM the guy when in 1990 was in kindergarden and cried when the bills lost the superbowl and my mother told me dont worry they will be there next year well guess what they were for 3 more years. I guess you can say we were spoiled in the early 90s but why do we get **** on in the 2000s

Doesn't matter if we want to win now as long as we have no QB we will continue losing and losing badly

Nothing. Why do you think they care? They haven't listened in, well, probably 51 years other than RW getting rid of Jauron. Even if the stadium is half empty for 3 or 4 games, does anyone think that will change anything? No. All RW will do is threaten the fans with moving if people stop showing up. That has nothing to do with it anyway. We are screwed. People have their heads in the sand for the last decade? The fanbase just starting to wake up to the decade plus of sucktitude? Too late.

Nothing. Why do you think they care? They haven't listened in, well, probably 51 years other than RW getting rid of Jauron. Even if the stadium is half empty for 3 or 4 games, does anyone think that will change anything? No. All RW will do is threaten the fans with moving if people stop showing up. That has nothing to do with it anyway. We are screwed. People have their heads in the sand for the last decade? The fanbase just starting to wake up to the decade plus of sucktitude? Too late.

Ralph will not threaten. He has no need to threaten anyone.

He will sell to the highest bidder and make a deal that leaves his wife and daughter with the best possible financial legacy, including whatever tax shelter is needed.

We can empty the seats at the Ralph, for one... but the revenue sharing setup cushions that blow too. As long as Ralph is financially up year to year, he'll keep it as-is.

I'm in the Northern VA area, and this place has done lots of hating on Redskins owner Dan Snyder over the last decade. Why? Because he wanted to win so badly (he's a lifelong passionate Skins fan), and was such a hands-on kind of guy, that he spent money like a sailor on leave, and pulled every lever he could to try to win. And he made lots and lots of mistakes, and wrecked a decade in DC (minus a few bright spots). He finally learned to focus his efforts on stuff he knows (making money, marketing, etc), and brought in football people to do football things. First he brought in his hero (Joe Gibbs) whom the game had passed by, then he brought in a GM and coach with proven track records of success, whose terms were clear: stay in the owner's box, Danny... just keep writing those checks.

I would trade that kind of ownership (complete with the frustrating, tumultuous decade) for the current flavor in Buffalo, in a western New York minute (whatever that is). The Skins ownership is passionate about the team. The Bills ownership is far from it.

Until chronic losing becomes an unacceptable problem at the top, said chronic losing will not stop.

This team is so lacking in talent that it will take years to be competative. its not just QB and LT. Its OLB's and DL too. We have a dirth of talent at the WR position and no TE.

QB, OT, OLB, DL, ILB, WR, TE, and by the time we address all of those positions we will need DB and RBs.

Lions and tigers and bears ... oh my.

?

Nothing. The fanbase is going to keep filling the seats even if this team goes 0-32 the next two years. Why? Fear. Some mis conceived fear of Ralph or whomever moving the team which isn't going to happen. Again, there is nothing the fan can do but show up till the man dies. Why dies? Because he refuses to sell the team while alive and ONLY with a new ownership, and an entire cleaning of house front office and coaching wise can this team turn around.

i think they should trade lee to the chargers for mcneil and jackson that way the chargers dont have to negotiate with them and they get a reciever and the bills will have a lt and a younger and better reciever that would help a little bit. As far as qb that is probably a lost cause

and they are familiar with buddy so maybe they would want to come here

i really hope trent edwards reads these and realizes how much he sucks and how big of a kitty he is and stops to think well if i throw the ball downfield maybe something will happen