I'm convinced now, the Bills are tanking games...

zow2

How else do you explain keeping Edwards in the game today, or last week for that matter. There is such a lack of production from the QB that it's disheartening for everyone else. How do you not just chuck the ball downfield on 3rd and 4th and longs?!? Trent is a complete Liability. I was watching with a Packers fan and he was laughing at the Bills whenever Trent would have adequate time to get rid of it and he's just eat it..or he would run out of bounds. Also, showcasing Lynch was quite obviously a way to make him marketable for the Pack. The O-line stinks and we are devoid of Talent but don't Tell me Fitz is not a better QB than Trent. It's not even close in my book. Also, Freddie J should be the starting RB, period. Just move Lynch out and play Jackson and Spiller.

IMO, the Bills are playing to lose, not to win. Maybe that's the plan in the grand scheme of things. Can you imagine how they're gonna sell that Toronto game? ugh. They will have to truck in thousands of Bears fans.

I agree completely. Nix and Chan did say that we wont be competitive again for 2 years. So maybe there losing on purpose for better draft picks.

I really believe that. Gailey knows offense. He's not a moron. He knows this QB can't play in this league. The plan is to bottom out and secure a top 3 pick by playing someone you know can't win.... but will try. They need to shore up plenty of positions. Just hope the fan base can withstand this sludge of a product this year.

naa you guys are giving two old has-been's more credit then they deserve... no teams play to lose in the NFL or they will lose their entire fan base and season ticket sales

The Redskins were basically in the exact same boat as the Bills, new HC, new defensive system and they made tremendous strides in the draft and free agency. They upgraded the QB and both tackle positions with the drafted rookie at LT and an all pro in Brown from the Saints at RT

The Bills brought in Cornell Green at RT and paid him 3 million dollars, for the love of god that guy isn't worth league minimum, big screw up!

they retained Bell at LT, big screw up!

they didn't retain TO or bring in anyone to replace his 70 catches at WR, big screw up!

they have no decent TE, big screw up!

they retained Edwards and didn't draft a QB or bring one in during free agency,big screw up

These two are indeed both morons like Jauron and will be fired THIS YEAR if this team continues to lose like they did today

But, if that was their plan all along, why draft Spiller this year with Lynch and Jackson on the team? If there wasn't an offensive tackle or QB or defensive lineman or something available at the number 9 spot, why not trade down (or even - gasp! - up) to get someone that can meet an immediate need? I mean, why not start rebuilding right away?

Edited by MaineMoxie

The Redskins were basically in the exact same boat as the Bills, new HC, new defensive system and they made tremendous strides in the draft and free agency. They upgraded the QB and both tackle positions with the drafted rookie at LT and an all pro in Brown from the Saints at RT

Shhh... Haven't you been reading the expert post on this board?

The Redskins area a joke. Their Owner is a wasteful spending buffoon. You can't win in the NFL by spending money. We don't want their coach. He's an overrated prima donna. McNabb can't play anymore. Buddy said so. He's too old. His completion percentage is too low.

Edited by vincec

naa you guys are giving two old has-been's more credit then they deserve... no teams play to lose in the NFL or they will lose their entire fan base and season ticket sales

The Bills brought in Cornell Green at RT and paid him 3 million dollars, for the love of god that guy isn't worth league minimum, big screw up!

they retained Bell at LT, big screw up!

they didn't retain TO or bring in anyone to replace his 70 catches at WR, big screw up!

they have no decent TE, big screw up!

they retained Edwards and didn't draft a QB or bring one in during free agency,big screw up

These two are indeed both morons like Jauron and will be fired THIS YEAR if this team continues to lose like they did today

You had me all the way until the last sentence. Ralph isn't gonna fire the two good ole boys after one season because he could probably care less.

How else do you explain keeping Edwards in the game today, or last week for that matter. There is such a lack of production from the QB that it's disheartening for everyone else. How do you not just chuck the ball downfield on 3rd and 4th and longs?!? Trent is a complete Liability. I was watching with a Packers fan and he was laughing at the Bills whenever Trent would have adequate time to get rid of it and he's just eat it..or he would run out of bounds. Also, showcasing Lynch was quite obviously a way to make him marketable for the Pack. The O-line stinks and we are devoid of Talent but don't Tell me Fitz is not a better QB than Trent. It's not even close in my book. Also, Freddie J should be the starting RB, period. Just move Lynch out and play Jackson and Spiller.

IMO, the Bills are playing to lose, not to win. Maybe that's the plan in the grand scheme of things. Can you imagine how they're gonna sell that Toronto game? ugh. They will have to truck in thousands of Bears fans.

Edwards is better than Fitz. Agreed Fitz has his moments, but he has no business being in the game if we serious about rebuilding for the future.

Lynch is better than Jackson, with a MUCH better future. How soon we forget he is 24 with 2 1K rushing seasons.

The Bills aren't tanking games.

You are delusional after a tough loss. Sleep it off.