Worst in the league

billsfan_34

For ten years....no playoffs. Now we will go on to 11 years. Its not the coaches....its our drafting and FA pick ups. What a joke...and it all starts at the Top...Ralphy boy himself...then donahoe and Brandon! Look at our drafts....Maybin, Hardy, Whitner, Losman, Pozlusny and so on. We are the laughing stock of the NFL...yeah the small market team with the scenile owner who meddles like he really knows Football. The NFL team over the span of their existance that is right around .380 win percentage. This team takes the FUN out of dysfunctional. Not that I know everything, because I dont...but I picked GB 31 and Buf 6...I was close...get used to it throughout the year and by mid november we will be on the clock....anyone who thinks differently, that is fine, but this is reality. On Wednesday, when all the rankings are out...everyone will have us 32nd!

I hope Andrew Luck declares. We can draft him #1, then spend the next 6 picks on oline. But we also need WR's and LB's. !@#$ this team is screwed

Just sayin' but if Buffalo is sitting in the top three picks and the only one needing a QB, that may be enough for Luck to stay in school.

Gonna have to make sure we lose against Cleveland. I will probably be cheering louder in that game to lose than I have in these first two. I don't mind losing this year but the boredom factor can't leave fast enough. If that is gonna take losing every game this year, I'll suck it up and sign up for that any day....

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

I agree. Until the front office does its job, we the fans will continue to see a disgustingly, inept team fielded every year. It doesn't matter who is behind center if you don't have an O-line to protect you. The front office has ignored that position for too long. Wood is the only bright spot. The defense today refused to blitz. They showed blizt how many times and backed off, only to get burned. How many LBs have been taken in the draft that Buffalo has chosen to ignore?

I read an article in the paper today that suggested that Ralph refuses to spend the money, but yet blames the WNY economy on the team's financial woes and that a small market area can't support the team. Well after this season (if it continues to digress), season ticket sales will be down even more next year. Then where will you be Ralph? You have such a loyal fan base, and for so many years you've chosen to ignore them.

For ten years....no playoffs. Now we will go on to 11 years. Its not the coaches....its our drafting and FA pick ups. What a joke...and it all starts at the Top...Ralphy boy himself...then donahoe and Brandon! Look at our drafts....Maybin, Hardy, Whitner, Losman, Pozlusny and so on. We are the laughing stock of the NFL...yeah the small market team with the scenile owner who meddles like he really knows Football. The NFL team over the span of their existance that is right around .380 win percentage. This team takes the FUN out of dysfunctional. Not that I know everything, because I dont...but I picked GB 31 and Buf 6...I was close...get used to it throughout the year and by mid november we will be on the clock....anyone who thinks differently, that is fine, but this is reality. On Wednesday, when all the rankings are out...everyone will have us 32nd!

Don't blame Donahoe for this mess. His failings are no longer to blame for anything we see today. His attempt to put a winner on the field failed, but he at least put talent on the field. His coaching hires were a failure and his QB choices were also a failure but he knew how to add talent and did so consistently and in bunches.

The fall from relevance began with the hiring of Marv Levy. I don't care if he was just a "figurehead" as GM, this team went south talent-wise when he came in. When you take a team that is a few players away, then dump a bunch of quality veteran players and use all of your top draft picks to replace them with lesser talented/durable players over a course of 4 offseasons........you are not making progress.

We used to lament not having a few players during the Donahoe era. Now, we have no LB's, no NT, no TE, two adequate OL and STILL no QB.

But they used their first round pick on a RB because the one they just drafted in round 1 four years ago is out of favor. It's ridiculous.

I agree. Until the front office does its job, we the fans will continue to see a disgustingly, inept team fielded every year. It doesn't matter who is behind center if you don't have an O-line to protect you. The front office has ignored that position for too long. Wood is the only bright spot. The defense today refused to blitz. They showed blizt how many times and backed off, only to get burned. How many LBs have been taken in the draft that Buffalo has chosen to ignore?

I read an article in the paper today that suggested that Ralph refuses to spend the money, but yet blames the WNY economy on the team's financial woes and that a small market area can't support the team. Well after this season (if it continues to digress), season ticket sales will be down even more next year. Then where will you be Ralph? You have such a loyal fan base, and for so many years you've chosen to ignore them.

Who did we play today? A major market team?

It does matter who is behind center. Trent Edwards can't operate behind a suspect OL but some QB's can. Fitzpatrick is much better than Edwards in the face of pass rush. Not good enough, but much better.

Michael Vick would have been a great fit and could have excelled here because by nature he causes defensive fronts to be more conservative. I would rather they addressed the OL than go that route, but it's time we stop speaking about the Bills failures to succeed like they are something that is out of their control.

It comes down to choices. They make the ones that cause them to lose.

Don't blame Donahoe for this mess. His failings are no longer to blame for anything we see today. His attempt to put a winner on the field failed, but he at least put talent on the field. His coaching hires were a failure and his QB choices were also a failure but he knew how to add talent and did so consistently and in bunches.

The fall from relevance began with the hiring of Marv Levy. I don't care if he was just a "figurehead" as GM, this team went south talent-wise when he came in. When you take a team that is a few players away, then dump a bunch of quality veteran players and use all of your top draft picks to replace them with lesser talented/durable players over a course of 4 offseasons........you are not making progress.

We used to lament not having a few players during the Donahoe era. Now, we have no LB's, no NT, no TE, two adequate OL and STILL no QB.

But they used their first round pick on a RB because the one they just drafted in round 1 four years ago is out of favor. It's ridiculous.

Ok...I wasnt blaming Donahoe for right now...just the long run in general...he didnt draft well either. Hence mcgahee and a few others...