Phins Vs Bills Police Blotter

Hammered a Lot

No total count on refusal of admission to the Ralph. Just the usual drunk get kick out try to come back in get charge for tresspassing. A couple of marijuanna arests. A couple of exposure chaarges. out of 29 arested 8 were woman. And the highlite,

A 54 year old Tonawanda woman, who became irate with security after she was asked to go to the end of the line designated for woman after

she attempted to enter through a location designated for men. She then lifted her shirt and yelled, " I give consent to be searched by the guys." 2 charges of disorderly conduct was placed.

No total count on refusal of admission to the Ralph. Just the usual drunk get kick out try to come back in get charge for tresspassing. A couple of marijuanna arests. A couple of exposure chaarges. out of 29 arested 8 were woman. And the highlite,

A 54 year old Tonawanda woman, who became irate with security after she was asked to go to the end of the line designated for woman after

she attempted to enter through a location designated for men. She then lifted her shirt and yelled, " I give consent to be searched by the guys." 2 charges of disorderly conduct was placed.

What about those :censored: Canadians, were they causing any trouble? :)

They must have been drinking out of bowling balls over in LOT 1! :flirt: