Bills "D" ranked 14 in league

San-O

The D actually looked a little better to me this first game, than last year. Too early to tell really, but I think

the D line may be OK, and DBs looked good.

The O is going to be another problem as most already knew. The Bills are already ranked # 32 in O, and probably won't climb

much from this position as the season goes on, and on.

At what point will the new coach say what the heck, and insert Fitz? The bye week?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2010&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

The D actually looked a little better to me this first game, than last year. Too early to tell really, but I think

The O is going to be another problem as most already knew. The Bills are already ranked # 32 in O, and probably won't climb

At what point will the new coach say what the heck, and insert Fitz? The bye week?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2010&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

JMO, I don't see Fitz getting in this year unless it's injury related. I think if anything that the staff gives Brohm a shot. We all know that Fitz is not starting caliber so why not throw the young guy into the fire and see what he can do? Let Brohm take his lumps and see if he makes any progress if Trent is that putrid. That would show whether we have a QB of the future or we need to draft one high. We don't have 3 years to see if Opie can develope with a clipboard and preseason reps.

sympton of the Jauron era. Defense was good, offense was bad, and play calling was even worse. And just think the defensive #'s are made even worse due to complete lack of offensive support.

We cant overhaul the entire offense in one offseason, but we can make an immediate improvement in play calling

JMO, I don't see Fitz getting in this year unless it's injury related. I think if anything that the staff gives Brohm a shot. We all know that Fitz is not starting caliber so why not throw the young guy into the fire and see what he can do? Let Brohm take his lumps and see if he makes any progress if Trent is that putrid. That would show whether we have a QB of the future or we need to draft one high. We don't have 3 years to see if Opie can develope with a clipboard and preseason reps.

The only reason I can come up with for the current QB roster is that they think Brohm has the skills, but he is slower to learn the scheme. If they could some how put Fitz's head on Brohm, there might be something there. Trent could provide the hair.

The only reason I can come up with for the current QB roster is that they think Brohm has the skills, but he is slower to learn the scheme. If they could some how put Fitz's head on Brohm, there might be something there. Trent could provide the hair.

If you put Fitz's head on Brohm's body he would fall over from being too top heavy... unless, of course, you also somehow transplanted Poz's neck onto FrankenQB. :devil:

Very good responses from all IMO, the Franken QB deals not withstanding yet humorous, there are certain scenarios which the coach would replace T.E.:

1. Injury, which will come.

2. Seen enough of Trent, no hope.

3. Need to see Fitz or Brohm, Brohm first in, evaluate for next year?

4. Sell some tickets.

5. Try anything to avoid the early playoff elimination.

I don't know, I just can't see T.E. playing every game this year.

IMO.

:unsure:

I was pleasantly surprised with the D in the last game, although the ability to sack the qb will be an issue. The front seven seemed to be developing, but the injury bug at linebacker is a real pain in the neck. Let's see how they do against Green Bay.

Yeah, me too. I think if they can get a couple more guys in there, SOME pass rush and some

LBs that aren't so fragile and can cover, they could be OK.

I think every team in the league is see the weakness of the D, and it's OLB can't cover, and

no pass rush.

If that were the case, then Brohm would have been given more reps during the preseason. We are stuck with Trent, and Fitz and Brohm will be a perennial bench warmer.

Putting Fitz's head on Brohm would break Brohm's neck.

how are we 32nd on offense already?? sanchize played terrible and i didnt think they ran for many yards??

just took a look at the stats and while we do have the least total yards we also only had 5 penalty yards so if you look at it overall we woul only be like 25th and even though that is terrible i dont see our running game being as bad as it was week one ever again

how are we 32nd on offense already?? sanchize played terrible and i didnt think they ran for many yards??

just took a look at the stats and while we do have the least total yards we also only had 5 penalty yards so if you look at it overall we woul only be like 25th and even though that is terrible i dont see our running game being as bad as it was week one ever again

This is how. You answered your own question. However, do we have the worst offense in the League? Doubtful. One game does not a season make.