Are we the worst team in the NFL??

buffalo_bills

We are because with our schedule, we will end up with the worst record. Here are the problem areas:

QB: We have 1 decent career backup(Fitzpatrick) and 2 bums-bum #1 starts and bum #3 was lucky that Levi Brown was so bad that he was able to easily beat him out.

OT: People can dream all they want but Bell is a long way from a decent LT & Green is worse than a guy we could pick up from the UFL. Backups are GB reject Meredith, who is the best of the guys on the bench; Wang, a rookie with a cast on his hand who hasn't played yet, and pick a guard to move if anyone else goes down.

TE: Stupar, a guy we cut last year & Martin a guy the Dolphins cut. We're waiting for S.Nelson to save the day.

DL: Starters 2 of 3 guys who are learning a new position and a couple of rookies.

LB: With the Poz injury-1 guy plaing the position for the 1st time, 2 guys cut from other teams & now Ellison starting. Maybin-don't get me started! This group reminds me of the bad LBs of the mid 1980s. I remember the Bills picking up George Cumby off waivers and immediately penciling him into the starting lineup.

This team is the worst Bills team, talent-wise, since 1984. I predicted 3-13 before the season started & I now think that's too high since one of the 3 wins I had was opening day. It's sad, but it's true. A lot of fans got delusional in the off season thinking that the coaching change would erase the lack of talent. By the time this season is over, some may view last year's staff as miracle workers getting 6 wins (5 + Indy giving us one) out of that team.

I'm in it for the long haul, so if we're as bad as I think we are, I'll just laugh at the comedy and hope for better days in the future. In 1984 we were horrible, the 1985 draft brought Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Frank Reich, all three were on 4 Super Bowl teams. Bad teams do get better after they bottom out. The reason we've been so bad is that we keep missing impact players by 3-5 picks then reach and get backups or busts instead of starters in the 1st round.

... Chan hasnt coached a game in years dont you think he will be rusty.

:wallbash:

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that you're using this as an excuse or that you may actually believe it.

Think about what you said in that statement. This is an N.F.L. team. There are only 32 of these jobs available in the entire world. People would kill for that job. But you're saying that it's okay the Bills hired a retread head coach who's been out of the game and is "rusty" at COACHING.

Holy crap!

man do you fans stink....they should call you guys the buffalo babies...get a life already and support your freakin team or jump ship losers.

go Bills....

+1

I find it odd that we all expected them to be bad but after 1 game ppl are mad that they lost and trashing everyone/everything... half full time for you... dolphins expected to contend in division and we had the ball with a chance to win the game.... twice

enough is enough most ppl expected 6-10ish which means 9 more times were gonna have to hear all of this? The 24 hour rule needs to be applied on this board!

In 1984 we were horrible, the 1985 draft brought Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Frank Reich, all three were on 4 Super Bowl teams. Bad teams do get better after they bottom out. The reason we've been so bad is that we keep missing impact players by 3-5 picks then reach and get backups or busts instead of starters in the 1st round.

We need a draft like this...and soon. You are correct that we have been missing out the past few drafts, so a year where we get those high picks and get those impact players would be very beneficial. I'm not saying I want the Bills to be terrible this year for that sole purpose, but if it happens it may be just what we need.

Edited by Playoffs?