I don't care if the Bills suck, I'm going to Green Bay and it&

Gaily said we were giving away plays by body language, and Miami took advantage of it. Also, Spiller needed to read the defense before running the play, which he did not do, so he telegraphed where he was going with the ball. GreenBay has lost their running back, so they may have to play a more one dimensional offense than they should which would force them to play against our defensive strength. This is especially relevant if Byrd plays.

s gonna be awesome.

Then Monday the flight home will be sobering and depressing but nevertheless...

"I don't care if the Bills suck...."

OBD knbows this and loves drones like you. Be sure to stop by the Galleria and pick up a couple of awesome Beast Mode shirts while your at it.

Have fun watching the Bills lose. But more importantly, have fun rewarding failure.

OBD knbows this and loves drones like you. Be sure to stop by the Galleria and pick up a couple of awesome Beast Mode shirts while your at it.

Have fun watching the Bills lose. But more importantly, have fun rewarding failure.

Rewarding failure by buying a ticket to an away game?

Well the Bills do get 40% of that, right? ;)

But man PJ's, he is going to a cool place to see a game. I wish I was. Cheer up :)

Well yes, that's certainly part of it my friend. The next part, and I would argue most important, revolves around the not caring aspect of being a beaten wife. It's the masochistic element that has pervaded this forum and plague the rebuilding of this team.

Why should ODB fix something that isn't broke?

Get it? Good.

Well the Bills do get 40% of that, right? ;)

But man PJ's, he is going to a cool place to see a game. I wish I was. Cheer up :)

PJ can buy a plane ticket to Green Bay and visit some wonderful sites and meet interesting people any time of the year IMO...

If he's willing to sit inside a stadium and watch bad football, then good for him.

If it were me, I'd rather just see the wonderful sites and meet the interesting people and cut out the non-fun stuff. Who says you need a football game for that?

Really? Ya know something, you suck.

Thursday night- Wrigleyville, Chicago, blues bars in N. Lincoln Park, Giordanos...

Friday day- Field History museum, tooling around Chicago, Giordanos again probably

Friday night- insane all night partying in Milwaukee w/ insane crew

Saturday- scoping breweries in Milwaukee, driving up to Green Bay, going to Packers Museum

Sunday- be there by 8, cranking classic rock, grilling, partying, etc. (you know the drill)

Gametime- yeah, from 12 o'clock on it could be ugly, but I'll lose my voice anyway

All of this w/ my two bros and two of my best friends in the world, all converging from Buffalo and Denver

What are you doing this weekend?

Really? Ya know something, you suck.

Well now, it looks like you view both the Bills and I in the same light.

Thursday night- Wrigleyville, Chicago, blues bars in N. Lincoln Park, Giordanos...

Friday day- Field History museum, tooling around Chicago, Giordanos again probably

Friday night- insane all night partying in Milwaukee w/ insane crew

Saturday- scoping breweries in Milwaukee, driving up to Green Bay, going to Packers Museum

Sunday- be there by 8, cranking classic rock, grilling, partying, etc. (you know the drill)

Gametime- yeah, from 12 o'clock on it could be ugly, but I'll lose my voice anyway

All of this w/ my two bros and two of my best friends in the world, all converging from Buffalo and Denver

What are you doing this weekend?

I've been to many of those places and I can certainly attest that Chicago is a great town. Lived there for a couple of years. I've even been to Green Bay a few times. Small town with a slight drinking problem but wonderful people. The only thing I think you could do without (ex watching the bad entertainment) is 'cranking classic rock.' Worst genre of music IMO. Other than that, solid plans.

Me? The same old boring stuff. NYC.

Edited by BillsWearPajamas