5 INTS??? Are you kidding me?

Rico

Excellent! ;)

The Bills had seven takeaways overall, the most since getting seven against the Houston Oilers on Oct. 11, 1993. The Bills' five interceptions (by five players) were one shy of the franchise's single-game record, which was set three times but hadn't been done since 1967 - when Buffalo was still an AFL club.

You mean 6, don't you...D'OH, who was that that dropped that easy pick at the end? Baker?

148329[/snapback]

It was Prioleau.

And it could have been SEVEN picks if McGee's foot had come down in the end zone just a slight shade earlier. Add to that Clements' idiotic pick-up-and-run try of the fumble and we could have been looking at TEN turnovers! ;)

It was Prioleau.

And it could have been SEVEN picks if McGee's foot had come down in the end zone just a slight shade earlier.  Add to that Clements' idiotic pick-up-and-run try of the fumble and we could have been looking at TEN turnovers!  ;)

148338[/snapback]

i think that is why prioleau is not the starter any more...

and it should have been 10... LOL and it was still close with 6 min. left.

i love seeing an D-Lineman running for a TD agenst division rivals. LOL

remember sam adams running for a TD vs the pats....

i think that is why prioleau is not the starter any more...

148342[/snapback]

And I was glad of it when I saw him laughing after he dropped the ball. I don't care when or where it happens. Dropping a ball you should catch is no laughing matter.

It was Prioleau.

And it could have been SEVEN picks if McGee's foot had come down in the end zone just a slight shade earlier.  Add to that Clements' idiotic pick-up-and-run try of the fumble and we could have been looking at TEN turnovers!  ;)

148338[/snapback]

Actually it might still have been 7 if not for the $^*(%&^#ing TV timeout. The Bills might have been able to rush the O onto the field and run a play before the challenge came out....Oh, sure, we would have "gotten away with one" (he was clearly OB), but that's how the game goes....

Actually it might still have been 7 if not for the $^*(%&^#ing TV timeout.  The Bills might have been able to rush the O onto the field and run a play before the challenge came out....Oh, sure, we would have "gotten away with one" (he was clearly OB), but that's how the game goes....

148405[/snapback]

I doubt it...when I saw it happen live, I knew there was a good chance he didn't get both feet in, and considering how important a play it was, I also knew there was no way Miami doesn't challenge it, regardless of how quickly we get the offense out there.

I doubt it...when I saw it happen live, I knew there was a good chance he didn't get both feet in, and considering how important a play it was, I also knew there was no way Miami doesn't challenge it, regardless of how quickly we get the offense out there.

148428[/snapback]

Yeah, but there's no chance to beat the red flag with a TV timeout in the way. :(

I figure, where they were at, the red flag probably came out before the ref finished signalling touchback (depending on the proficiency of the guy responsible for pulling the flag out of the coach's pocket... ;) ), but it's nice to blame the damn greedy networks, especially since they had opportunity to put up about twice the number of ads that a normal game would have....

but it's nice to blame the damn greedy networks, especially since they had opportunity to put up about twice the number of ads that a normal game would have....

148437[/snapback]

No kidding. The worst was when they went to a TV timeout with TWO SECONDS LEFT in the third quarter after a Miami punt. Actually I guess I shouldn't be upset about that since it gave the Bills time to draw up that sweet 69-yard bomb to Evans. ;)

No kidding.  The worst was when they went to a TV timeout with TWO SECONDS LEFT in the third quarter after a Miami punt.  Actually I guess I shouldn't be upset about that since it gave the Bills time to draw up that sweet 69-yard bomb to Evans.  ;)

148444[/snapback]

Well, it gave me time to "unjinx" the Bills...almost...

I said in the "worried about the game" thread that the Bills usually lose when we have company over, which we had been planning for since before the season. I went the extra step of wearing Bills gear, which usually is a big jinx. I used that TV timeout to switch out of my Bills gear. Missed the TD "live" (heard everyone go nuts downstairs though...). I'm just glad I didn't have to go the extra step of kicking everyone out!

You're all welcome. :(

Yeah, but there's no chance to beat the red flag with a TV timeout in the way. :(

I figure, where they were at, the red flag probably came out before the ref finished signalling touchback (depending on the proficiency of the guy responsible for pulling the flag out of the coach's pocket... ;) ), but it's nice to blame the damn greedy networks, especially since they had opportunity to put up about twice the number of ads that a normal game would have....

148437[/snapback]

Well it was a change of possession.....so there is a 40 second lapse so both teams can get there squads out on the field....We couldnt just rush out there and hike it anyways....