Worst Quarterback in the NFL

If you are familiar with my posts, this may shock you, but I'm willing to admit there is a chance that Trent Edwards is not the absolute worst starting quarterback in NFL.

Sanchez and Moore both looked very bad, and stand to give Edwards a solid run for his money in the quest to be the NFL's worst.

I still think there is a very good chance Trent will be the undisputed champion of bad quarterbacking by year's end, but if Sanchez or Moore takes home the title and Trent only gets a podium place it wouldn't really surprise me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are familiar with my posts, this may shock you, but I'm willing to admit there is a chance that Trent Edwards is not the absolute worst starting quarterback in NFL.

Sanchez and Moore both looked very bad, and stand to give Edwards a solid run for his money in the quest to be the NFL's worst.

I still think there is a very good chance Trent will be the undisputed champion of bad quarterbacking by year's end, but if Sanchez or Moore takes home the title and Trent only gets a podium place it wouldn't really surprise me.

Splitting hairs BB. I could careless if he is or isn't the worst NFL QB. He stinks no matter where you have him on your list. Enough said.

Guest dog14787

Seriously, how about posting this kind of stuff on another one of your useless threads because for one I'm sick of your ugly avatar popping up everywhere and two sick of your threads over running the board. Its One thing to start a thread and post a bunch of useless crap in it, but don't trash out the whole forum with numerous threads. :thumbdown:

Seriously, how about posting this kind of stuff on another one of your useless threads because for one I'm sick of your ugly avatar popping up everywhere and two sick of your threads over running the board. Its One thing to start a thread and post a bunch of useless crap in it, but don't trash out the whole forum with numerous threads. :thumbdown:

Just to go off of what Dog was saying (if you don't mind, Dog);

DIAF.... :thumbsup:

Says Steely Dan's defender!

Woah high horse. Easy.

Edwards wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but based on week one the following look more lost or incapable than he was:

Matt Moore

Mark Sanchez

Derek Anderson

Jake Delhomme

Jason Campbell

Kevin Kolb

That is just off the top of my head, and ones that if you watched any of the games they played in can't be argued. Also if I may point out, every one of the quarterbacks have a better supporting cast than Edwards does around him too, especially in the Offensive line and receiver areas.

Cut him some slack, after all he is still on the practice squad! That and of his 125 posts, 120 have said pretty much the same thing.

We got it..you dont like Trent...GFY

Please add something else to the board

Trent had no time to throw. Green was getting shoved in the backfield all day and Meredith got destroyed in the couple plays that he replaced Bell. On a positive note other than the Dansby sack, I thought Bell played pretty decent.

We got it..you dont like Trent...GFY

Please add something else to the board

can u all watch the post game interview by the little girl, it will show you how psychotic trent is. "WE WE WE" he actually said "we missed some throws" I guess its a team effort to throw the ball and turn your freakin head to see what receivers are open.

Trent will never be champion of bad QBing by year's end because if he continues his bad play he will be benched by the week after the bye. Then Fitzpatrick will get his chance. If he can't win, we'll end the season with Brohm-who will show all his fans why the only QB he was better than is Levi Brown, a guy who can't even get a spot on a practice squad.

Guest dog14787

Geez, you guys are mean :(

I'm convinced you are a troll/Eddie Munster looking freak show from another team that's got nothing better to do then stir up our forum. :thumbdown:

Edited by dog14787

I'm convinced you are a troll from another team that's got nothing better to do then stir up our forum. :thumbdown:

I bet I've been to more Bills games than you, but think what you will.

Do you have anything better to do than call me names?

At least I keep my posts related to my opinions on the Bills and don't go out of my way go say nasty things about other posters.

Edited by Benjamin Barker

Do you have anything better to do than call me names?

At least I keep my posts related to my opinions on the Bills and don't go out of my way go say nasty things about other posters.

Who gives a crap if you've been to a lot of Bills games? What does that prove? Your posts have the sole purpose of upsetting those of us who would like to engage in intelligent conversation.

If you are so disgusted with the Bills, and think we're never going to be good - then root for another team.

Why do you need to spew negativity on this board? You're ruining it with your posts. Is that your goal?

Guest dog14787

The BS your spreading is really starting to stink up the forum, maybe your from another Bills board, personally I don't really even care.

Its not to much to ask for you to keep your dumbass threads/posts on one thread and not start a dozen of them at a time.

Relax man, no need to get all upset. When the team plays poorly and loses, a lot of the discussion is going to center around the negative areas of the game.

Before the season I said the Bills have the worst QB situation in the NFL. Now after week one, I think there are some other teams that may be just as bad or even perhaps worse. This thread was for people to discuss OTHER terrible quarterbacks.

Like Sanchez looking worse than ever. Or Moore's horrific debut.

Guest dog14787

Relax man, no need to get all upset. When the team plays poorly and loses, a lot of the discussion is going to center around the negative areas of the game.

Before the season I said the Bills have the worst QB situation in the NFL. Now after week one, I think there are some other teams that may be just as bad or even perhaps worse. This thread was for people to discuss OTHER terrible quarterbacks.

Like Sanchez looking worse than ever. Or Moore's horrific debut.

Unless your blind buddy, theres plenty of negative threads to chime in on. Folks are not retards here, at least most of them and we don't need a separate thread every time some lunatic gets a thought in his head.

I'm one of the easiest folks to get along with , but I'll be damned If I'll sit idle/silent as trolls try to ruin our Forum. :censored:

Edited by dog14787