Worst Quarterback in the NFL

I don't disagree with anything you wrote but I think it has to be considered that Trent is simply broken...I'm not saying it's the case, but at this point I think it has to at least be part of the overall evaluation...I wonder if, since the concussion in Az in 08, he's ever been the same...And I also wonder if he's capable of being that much better no matter who you put around him due to that factor... B-)

I agree that Trent may be broken. But I don't see how we could ever make a meaningful evaluation of that until we get substantial improvement on the O-line. I mean the Chargers game after the concussion in AZ was probably the best of his career, so I'm hesitant to say that he's never been the same. The only thing I'm really 100% confident about is that no QB in the NFL could be successful on this team.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd rather see interceptions and inaccuracy from passes thrown down the field than no passes thown downfield at all. It's clear a change needs to happen at the QB position.

I hate that one game down and the season is over if edwards remains as the starter. The good side to this is that if he does remain the starter, and the bills produce another losing season, next year we will definitely have a new QB.

If you are familiar with my posts, this may shock you, but I'm willing to admit there is a chance that Trent Edwards is not the absolute worst starting quarterback in NFL.

Sanchez and Moore both looked very bad, and stand to give Edwards a solid run for his money in the quest to be the NFL's worst.

I still think there is a very good chance Trent will be the undisputed champion of bad quarterbacking by year's end, but if Sanchez or Moore takes home the title and Trent only gets a podium place it wouldn't really surprise me.

Sanchez went against a much better defense....but regardless...this is a dumb thread, I think we all know Trent sucks.

Guest dog14787

Do you have anything better to do than call me names?

At least I keep my posts related to my opinions on the Bills and don't go out of my way go say nasty things about other posters.

Opinions are just like A Holes. everyone has one, but no one wants to hear them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you directing this at if you don't mind my asking, I don't even see another post by you in this thread.

If it's a big topic here and in the media, you know some players are talking about it behind closed doors.

I'm sure there are more than a few Bills who are miffed at Trent's play and figure they could have scored 17 points with better decision making at QB.

Miffed and think this or that could have been better, Fine.

Talking about it behind closed doors -- big team attitude/habit problem.

You absolutely can not build a cohesive team by back-dooring and back-stabbing