Todays Game

Anon Y. Mous

I am really happy I have watched the Bills games in about 45 - 60 minutes on average for the last 4 years by fast forwarding the pvr. The best advice I can give is to honestly not care any more. This team is a joke, I barely care enough to watch them.

There is much more to life than wasting too much time with following this team.

Guest dog14787

I am really happy I have watched the Bills games in about 45 - 60 minutes on average for the last 4 years by fast forwarding the pvr. The best advice I can give is to honestly not care any more. This team is a joke, I barely care enough to watch them.

There is much more to life than wasting too much time with following this team.

Half the teams in the NFL will lose their season opener, some of them will be pretty good ball clubs.

Defense played good enough to keep us in the football game all the way to the end, defense wins championships,

I for one am not going to freak out over one game and I expect the Bills to bounce back strong against the Packers next week.

The "opportunity cost" of watching football can be great, but I think I'm too hooked on this team to stop watching. I want to see how Gailey responds to Trent's pitiful leadership. I want to see a coach who takes action to fix things before it is too late.

Guest dog14787

The "opportunity cost" of watching football can be great, but I think I'm too hooked on this team to stop watching. I want to see how Gailey responds to Trent's pitiful leadership. I want to see a coach who takes action to fix things before it is too late.

called and uncalled penalties made the difference in the game, shall we blame that on Edwards

called and uncalled penalties made the difference in the game, shall we blame that on Edwards

Nope, good teams overcome bad calls (or non-calls). This is not a good team and that is in large part due to lack of leadership and performance by Edwards.

Guest dog14787

Nope, good teams overcome bad calls (or non-calls). This is not a good team and that is in large part due to lack of leadership and performance by Edwards.

Good teams don't shoot themselves in the foot with penalties I agree, but its not all on TE and the non call to Lee Evans was obvious and pretty pathetic in my opinion,

You're an ass. 9 series. 72 yards. 3 quarters.

That's not penalties. That's offensive ineptitude.

That to, but the Dolphins D was more of an ass than I

Half the teams in the NFL will lose their season opener, some of them will be pretty good ball clubs.

Defense played good enough to keep us in the football game all the way to the end, defense wins championships,

I for one am not going to freak out over one game and I expect the Bills to bounce back strong against the Packers next week.

You must be new to football. Watching the Packers this week? 56-3.

Just stop.

Guest dog14787

You must be new to football. Watching the Packers this week? 56-3.

I'm watching them/Vick

Edited by dog14787

Edwards gift-wrapped two (should've been) pick sixes today.

One blown call does not equal the Bills being screwed by the refs.

Edwards is clearly a hopeless case and if Gailey starts him next week over Fitzy then I'm going to start calling him Dick Jauron Part II.

Good teams don't shoot themselves in the foot with penalties I agree, but its not all on TE and the non call to Lee Evans was obvious and pretty pathetic in my opinion,

You are right about 1 thing, it was not all on TE. Overall, and with few exceptions, we sucked the sweat off a dead mans balls today. Gailey had as horrible a game as anyone including TE in my opinion. Please stop blaming officiating yet again for the Bills ineptitude. It is embarrassing.

Nowhere to go but up after that performance.