Edwards is not the answer

coldstorage5

He doesnt look down field at all. Check down charlie. He only threw to Roscoe on an Blown coverage. Very disapointing. The O line still needs work but he had enough time. That last 2 series' 3 and out safety, then 3 and out. Chan has little faith on the 4-10, so he took a safety. Then we got the ball back and no deep balls,... How does Evans feel, when he runs deep routes and he will never get a ball. Only way if runs a crossing pattern and gets leveled?

Put The Brohm Kid in, at least he will put it up, lets see if he is an NFL QB. If he Fails go with Fitz, develope the other players. and get a Qb in the Off season.

Positive D and Special teams played well.

I still cant believe Edwards didn't get a little better, We have good backs, OK recievers,.. The line was servicable

Edited by coldstorage5

A round robin of bad QB's isn't gonna do anything. Face it, none of these guys are good. At least pick one guy and let him get better through experience. The guy is Edwards. They will suck until the bring in a decent QB, AND improve the o-line. It's no big mystery, but it takes years to get those players.

No Brohm has never been giving a chance,....And Fitz has played better than Edwards, All teams switch until they get THEIR guy. You want to give him 3 more games, Fine After that, Make the switch, An NFL QB can get off a Hail Mary.

A round robin of bad QB's isn't gonna do anything. Face it, none of these guys are good. At least pick one guy and let him get better through experience. The guy is Edwards. They will suck until the bring in a decent QB, AND improve the o-line. It's no big mystery, but it takes years to get those players.

Edwards won't throw the ball on a desparation last-minute drive. He's done. Cut him NOW.

He doesnt look down field at all. Check down charlie. He only threw to Roscoe on an Blown coverage. Very disapointing. The O line still needs work but he had enough time. That last 2 series' 3 and out safety, then 3 and out. Chan has little faith on the 4-10, so he took a safety. Then we got the ball back and no deep balls,... How does Evans feel, when he runs deep routes and he will never get a ball. Only way if runs a crossing pattern and gets leveled?

Put The Brohm Kid in, at least he will put it up, lets see if he is an NFL QB. If he Fails go with Fitz, develope the other players. and get a Qb in the Off season.

Positive D and Special teams played well.

I still cant believe Edwards didn't get a little better, We have good backs, OK recievers,.. The line was servicable

A 7th round pick is starting and two UDFA's are the 4th and 5th WR's. I will defend Evans but he is not Marshall.

Just too many positions with lack of NFL talent to fix in one year. A superstar QB could cover up some of these deficiencies like we will see next week. Trent will never be that guy.

Seriously? Talk about scapegoating...

The only players that looked good on offense were:

Edwards

Parish

Lynch

Woods (only because his name wasn't called)

Maybe Evans

The rest of the offense line was a mess! The last thing I'm worried about is Edwards. I'm surprised he's alive after the mess around him. ...but if your a simpleton and like black and white...blame edwards!

With that said, I would have liked to see him throw the ball downfield in the last series bit it was pointless with the blocking....he had defenders in his face within 2.5 seconds...can't throw downfield with that

Seriously? Talk about scapegoating...

The only players that looked good on offense were:

Edwards

Parish

Lynch

Woods (only because his name wasn't called)

Maybe Evans

The rest of the offense line was a mess! The last thing I'm worried about is Edwards. I'm surprised he's alive after the mess around him. ...but if your a simpleton and like black and white...blame edwards!

With that said, I would have liked to see him throw the ball downfield in the last series bit it was pointless with the blocking....he had defenders in his face within 2.5 seconds...can't throw downfield with that

Did you see the same game as the rest of us? TRENT SUCKED!