Trent Edwards Worst Game As a Buffalo Bill?

Debatable.

Did this team play as bad as those Cleveland Brown games? (the Dolphins are not a good football team). Trent played conservative and scared. Honestly, what does he have to lose? He is out of a job in the NFL either way. If he plays like he has nothing to lose he has a chance at something positive happening (big play maybee?). Like I said in the preseason, the only way Edwards can succeed if he plays like this - fearless. I can tell this is not going to be the case. At least this level of performance did not occur in the first game in previous years...SIGH.

I can realize now Trent is definitely not the answer like the new coaching staff was hoping. Looks like drafting a potential stud quarterback is a done deal now. 2-14?...maybe.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Debatable.

Did this team play as bad as those Cleveland Brown games? (the Dolphins are not a good football team). Trent played conservative and scared. Honestly, what does he have to lose? He is out of a job in the NFL either way. If he plays like nothing to lose he has a change at something positive happening. Like I said in the preseason, the only way Edwards can succeed if he plays like this. I can tell this is not going to be the case. At least this level of performance did not occur in the first game in previous years...SIGH.

I can realize now Trent is definitely not the answer like new coaching staff was hoping. Looks like drafting a potential stud quarterback is a done deal now. 2-14?...maybe.

Trent stunk up the joint!

that 3rd down play on the final drive where he threw it away as he was going down reminded me of the JP throw in his last game where he was almost on his back. officially done with Trent...

You would've rather taken the sack....? :unsure:

I cannot remember when Trent had a good game, really. I used to think he would make a decent backup QB but not anymore. I know he's bad, you know he's bad, Jim Kelly knows it, the media knows it....now Chan knows it.

Does he? How he addressed the QB position will go a long way towards my early opinion of him.

Back to the Ralph Wilson watch. It's the only thing that could ever make this franchise competent.

Why? Will the next owner play QB?

Another thing to worry about with Edwards is that he played as conservative as he could within the gameplan and still made big enough mistakes to possibly put the nail in the coffin himself. There were 2 horrible decisions/passes that should have been returned for touchdowns. Lets not forget that. An elite defense would have capitalized on those chances.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever