Arthur Moats earns roster spot...

Merle Haggard

I'm thrilled this young upstard earned his way onto our final 53 man roster! Moats is a diamond in the rough who will soon become a household name to the Bills' faithful. Kudos for Gailey for giving this kid a shot. I have no doubt it will pay off big time.

Your thoughts?

Go Moats! Go Bills!!

:thumbsup:

I'm thrilled this young upstard earned his way onto our final 53 man roster! Moats is a diamond in the rough who will soon become a household name to the Bills' faithful. Kudos for Gailey for giving this kid a shot. I have no doubt it will pay off big time.

Your thoughts?

Go Moats! Go Bills!!

my thoughts???? i hate that he is 3rd string behind Keith Ellison. He's at least a 2nd string already.

my thoughts???? i hate that he is 3rd string behind Keith Ellison. He's at least a 2nd string already.

I agree. Once he gets use to the fast pace of the NFL he will push Ellison aside. I see him starting sooner than later...not immediately of course, but in due time.

Thanks for your thoughts.

The rookie LB I am most rooting for is Antonio Coleman. I though Moats looked good against third stringers, but got torched in coverage early and often.....In my opinion, the jury is still out on him. Also, I was really dissapointed Danny Baten got hurt so early and we will have to wait until next year to see him play, the early reports out of mini camp suggested he is a real player.

I agree. Once he gets use to the fast pace of the NFL he will push Ellison aside. I see him starting sooner than later...not immediately of course, but in due time.

Thanks for your thoughts.

As one of his earliest boosters, I do recognize that he needs time to learn a totally new position. He's right where he should be now, contributing on STs. Next year though...and down the line...I think he's going to be one helll of a player!

The rookie LB I am most rooting for is Antonio Coleman. I though Moats looked good against third stringers, but got torched in coverage early and often.....In my opinion, the jury is still out on him. Also, I was really dissapointed Danny Baten got hurt so early and we will have to wait until next year to see him play, the early reports out of mini camp suggested he is a real player.

what did Coleman show? I was trying to get a read on him all preseason and he was invisible.

Moats looked really bad out there at times, but you could see flashes of potential. It might be a couple of years before he figures it out.

As one of his earliest boosters, I do recognize that he needs time to learn a totally new position. He's right where he should be now, contributing on STs. Next year though...and down the line...I think he's going to be one helll of a player!

Yep, you and I were one of the first ones out the gate singing the praises of this talented upstart. Good for us. LOL.

exactly

Your thoughts?

Go Moats! Go Bills!!

He will stick around a year like Alvin Bowen, Ashlee Palmer, Nic Harris, Marcus Buggs...and be gone next year.

He proved nothing other than he is a small-school, undersized player who does not belong in the NFL.

He will stick around a year like Alvin Bowen, Ashlee Palmer, Nic Harris, Marcus Buggs...and be gone next year.

He proved nothing other than he is a small-school, undersized player who does not belong in the NFL.

Would you like to make a little wager?

I'm sure you were singing the same type of nonsense about one London Fletcher. LOL.

Moats looked awful in his first game, then made

3 tackles, 1 assist in preseason game 2,

3 tackles and 3 assists in game 3, and

4 tackles in game 4, as well as some eyebrow-raising ST hits.

Take the bet.

He will continue to get better and better. The fact that he was a sack master at his college alma mater is just another plus. A quick LB who knows how to rush the QB is gem in this league. The kid is smart and well spoken as well. I'm smelling a winner here guys.

I'm sure you were singing the same type of nonsense about one London Fletcher. LOL.

He will continue to get better and better. The fact that he was a sack master at his college alma mater is just another plus. A quick LB who knows how to rush the QB is gem in this league. The kid is smart and well spoken as well. I'm smelling a winner here guys.

On this I agree with you Merle. Moat's is brand spankin new to the LB position. He'll get much better.

Didn't Palmer make a big play in the Detroit preseason game against us?