When MORTENSEN AND SCHEFTER

Fitzmagic

People hate on Mort and think he has a grudge against the Bills because he hates on the team ever since Tommy boy was let go. Someone tell me what exactly the bills have done since that day. Poster boy marv didn't get this team to the playoffs and more and more of his draft picks are being cut/let go. Maybe Mort just knows that the people we have hired to run the football operations were a complete joke and he was completely right to rip this team. Now that we have people in place who are capable of doing their jobs he's coming around, maybe that's it.

So these dingleberries can pick up to go 2-14 and 1-15, place us dead last in the AFC East, and question if we can win a divisional game, but then its ok to pick us to win right off the bat against a divisional opponent who is supposedly "light years" ahead of us?

If they pick the Bills and they lose, they say "Well, along I've said this team was going to struggle." and if they win, "I really knew this team was better than all the negative talk".

Neither one is worth listening to anymore than the people posting in this thread.

So when these pundits say we suck, and we will lose, we hate them because they're stupid, but then we lose, so maybe they weren't so stupid.

But when these pundits say we're good and gonna win, they're suddenly really smart, but then we lose, so maybe they weren't so smart.

Carry on.

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

If they pick the Bills and they lose, they say "Well, along I've said this team was going to struggle." and if they win, "I really knew this team was better than all the negative talk".

Neither one is worth listening to anymore than the people posting in this thread.

that's what i hate too. we need to improve so the negative talk can stop. right now we are being massacred everywhere. the bills are "really bad" is all i read everywhere.

So when these pundits say we suck, and we will lose, we hate them because they're stupid, but then we lose, so maybe they weren't so stupid.

But when these pundits say we're good and gonna win, they're suddenly really smart, but then we lose, so maybe they weren't so smart.

Carry on.

But that would require us looking ahead to the future and considering the relativity of how these predictions are just predictions and don't really indicate anything. Besides, we don't have any victories or defeats yet, so the hypothetical victories are practically victories...that is until we actually play.

that's what i hate too. we need to improve so the negative talk can stop. right now we are being massacred everywhere. the bills are "really bad" is all i read everywhere.

So the Bills need to win so the nation media will say nice things? That's a speech I can imagine Jauron giving:

"uhh...guys, ESPN said some really mean things and hurt my feeling. I know it's tough to win in the NFL, but could we maybe give it our all this week? I'll buy ice cream sundaes if we win. Awww, who am I kidding, I'll buy them if we lose too."