If we finish 10-6...

Jerry Jabber

How do you know that? Maybe we have talented players but they were not put into situations to show their talent because of coaching.

To say this team doesn't have talent is a weak argument considering the coaching (or lack of) we have had on this team since Wade left. I'm not saying Gailey is different I'm just saying lets wait and see.

'

there is talent on this team; there is also places where it needs to be improved, BUT a good head coach can and should be able to hide a little of those deficiencies.Don't get me wrong looking at this team I don't believe this is a playoff team but let see what we really have this year. Both coaching and players.

Nah, I'm going with the team that had three future HOFs, albeit older HOFs. That's enough for me.

The team has not even played its first regular season game. Why bother about COTY?

I can remember back in 2008, after the Bills started 4-0, the fans running around yammering about how Jauron should win his 2nd COTY award.

How did that work out?

Let's stop worrying about what kind of nicknames we need to come up, and what kind of awards and accolades the team should/might get.

The season is about to start. Let's enjoy the season for what it is.

I fully expect this team to do better than a lot people are predicting. Everything else will take care of it self in time.

The year before Gailey arrived in Dallas, the Cowboys were 6-10. In Gailey's first year in Dallas, the Cowboys went 10-6 and had a wild card berth. If Gailey can do the same here in Buffalo, does he he serious consideration for Coach Of the Year?

If I land on the moon, will I be the Astronaut of the Year? About as much of a chance of that happening as the Bills going 10-6. Hopefully things are on the upswing, but it isn't going to happen that quick, if it does at all. 99.9% of people don't expect them to win 6 games, much less only lose 6. Optimism is great, but you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Let's see if he can win a game or two before we talk coach of the year, or COF (whatever that is?).

If you have watched every minute of every preseason game like myself(twice) then you have seen that there is tons to be excited about this year. Anyone who doesn't see that this team is building a strong foundation and moving in the right direction needs to get their eyes checked. 1-15, 2-14? Are you Fing serious? This team improves from last year to a 7-9 or 8-8 record and makes a serious run at the playoffs next year! I am so freakin excited for judgment day that I can barely contain myself, dolphins are goin down!

P.S. Buy a Spiller jersey now because after a few games they will all be sold out. This guy is an absolute phenom, if he stays healthy he could rival Ryan Matthews for rookie of the year.

Edited by LoyalToTheEnd

If I land on the moon, will I be the Astronaut of the Year? About as much of a chance of that happening as the Bills going 10-6. Hopefully things are on the upswing, but it isn't going to happen that quick, if it does at all. 99.9% of people don't expect them to win 6 games, much less only lose 6. Optimism is great, but you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Let's see if he can win a game or two before we talk coach of the year, or COF (whatever that is?).

99.9%? There are a lot of people on the board that think the Bills will win 8 games or more. We already saw in the preseason that the offense looked much better. Now, before you make another ridiculous comment, yes it was preseason, so I know all the cliches already...games don't count, schemes are vanilla, starters don't play long etc...etc.. But look at the 2009 preseason, the starting offense was absolutely pitiful.

Gailey has already shown to be a much more competent coach in the short time he's been here, compared to the 3+ years Dick Jauron & company were running this team. If you can't see that, then enjoy your moon trip.