Remember This Name: Blake Bell *****

Dr. Zaius

Serious posts only please. Thanks all.

11 days on this board with 36 posts isn't likely to result in anyone taking your posts seriously, much less responding in kind. If you're truly new, you'll figure it out in short order that this board is lacking in intellect, maturity and tolerance for even the most minor mistakes. Get a thick skin, quickly. There are some good posters and a lot of people stricken with rabid cases of self-righteous pretentious douchebaggery, from signing all their posts with some stupid handle (self-anointing yourself and/or using a nickname dropping on you by a frat brother, friend or co-worker is sophomoric and people laugh at you, not with you) to pasting links with the same word over and over and over (inside jokes are in fact not funny).

If you like childish, back-stabbing and one-ups-manship, this is the place for you. If you want intelligent discussion of football, you've come to the wrong place. And by intelligent, I don't mean everyone agrees, I mean disagreements can be had in an amiable and intellectual fashion, not degrade into something you'd see when peaking into the 4-year-old room at your kids daycare. The sniping on this board is second to none.

zonabb, I don't think you realise who that guy is. He IS the kind of self-righteous pretentious d-bag you refer to. He's already spammed/trolled his way to bans on multiple forums using multiple accounts to hype up/agree with his own posts before landing here. Give him no sympathy.

What kind of no-life having tool must you be to do something like that?

GET A LIFE!! :angry: