4 to the practice squad

wil1226

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save $400,000 by leaving 4 spots on the practice squad unfilled. No kidding.

Dominique Harris (S) practice squad addition.

John Russell (LB) practice squad addition.

Paul Hubbard (WR) practice squad addition.

Jason Watkins (G) practice squad addition.

Naaman Roosevelt (WR) practice squad addition.

Rodney Ferguson (RB) practice squad addition.

Joique Bell (RB) practice squad addition.

Bills Transactions

Dang, Kasper. I was so sure you were right. What happened, buddy? Maybe they'll only sign 7 to save $100K now, right? :lol:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Bills Transactions

Dang, Kasper. I was so sure you were right. What happened, buddy? Maybe they'll only sign 7 to save $100K now, right? :lol:

PTR

PTR, didn't you know that they kept Jones over Jackson because of money? I mean why do you think they let go Hardy?!

Bills Transactions

PTR

The complete inability to think things through by many on this board is entertaining. I especially like the people who get very, very angry if the Bills haven't signed a FA in the first two days of FA every year.

PTR, didn't you know that they kept Jones over Jackson because of money? I mean why do you think they let go Hardy?!

I don't think it is money related. If Hardy or Jackson was going to be your 5th or 6th receiver, then it is more than likely that they are not going to be dressed for the actual game. It seems a shame to inactivate Jackson and Hardy for every single game. Plus both cannot play special teams.

THe real problem was that Nelson outplayed Hardy in the limited chance he got and made Hardy expendable. Jones makes it because he has a chance to develop and will not mind being deactivated for the game day.

I don't think it is money related. If Hardy or Jackson was going to be your 5th or 6th receiver, then it is more than likely that they are not going to be dressed for the actual game. It seems a shame to inactivate Jackson and Hardy for every single game. Plus both cannot play special teams.

THe real problem was that Nelson outplayed Hardy in the limited chance he got and made Hardy expendable. Jones makes it because he has a chance to develop and will not mind being deactivated for the game day.

Yeah, it's not like Hardy sucked or anything like that.

PTR

Nope it was money related. Ralph is cheap, blah blah blah, etc. etc.

Edited by murra

So why is the 8th spot still open, anyway? Are they keeping an open spot because they'll have to cut someone from the active roster when Shawn Nelson returns? (Seems silly to have an open spot for 4-5 weeks.)

Is there no O-line talent out there? Why couldn't they have grabbed, say, a Brandon Carter off waivers? Why can't they go out today and sign someone like

Mike Tepper ???

Hey Buddy...Chan...what's goin' on? :unsure:

Edited by The Senator

So why is the 8th spot still open, anyway? Are they keeping an open spot because they'll have to cut someone from the active roster when Shawn Nelson returns? (Seems silly to have an open spot for 4-5 weeks.)

Is there no O-line talent out there? Why couldn't they have grabbed, say, a Brandon Carter off waivers? Why can't they go out today and sign someone like

Mike Tepper ???

Hey Buddy...Chan...what's goin' on? :unsure:

They finally filled it today with a no name TE with a name -- DajLeon Farr. Looks like a raw talent guy, more receiver than blocker. Decent size. Obviously developmental. But now all eight spots filled and no Levi.

Guest dog14787

They finally filled it today with a no name TE with a name -- DajLeon Farr. Looks like a raw talent guy, more receiver than blocker. Decent size. Obviously developmental. But now all eight spots filled and no Levi.

Love me two times, I'm goin away...

Hit the nail on the head. It can't possibly be that they are still targeting and negotiating with players, or the fact that most teams take a few days to fill their PS rosters. No-sir-ee, you of all people on Planet Earth figured it out. They are trying to save $400K. Brilliant. I wanna pin a medal on you.

PTR

Hey, $400K buys a lot of jujubes.