Chad Jackson cut per WGR?

Deep2Moulds46

Not sure, but did Jackson lose out because Jones was covering kicks/punts better?

Good point, but the funny thing is I haven't heard or seen anything about him being better on special teams. Or about him tearing it up as WR. Was it Jackson, who was who was having problems running routes exactly the same way to disguise the play better? Seems I recall Chan saying something about it.

Edited by Rockinon

What did he say?

He had changed his current location to his hometown earlier today. I didn't think that sounded too good so I asked him: shouldn't ur current location be B-lo? Then after I found out he got cut I posted: OMG......:(. He posted back a few minutes ago: lol. Then I just kinda poured out my heart to him telling him how upset I was and he replied: thank u

This really, really, really has me quite upset. :cry:

Good point, but the funny thing is I haven't heard or seen anything about him being better on special teams. Or about him tearing it up as WR. Was it Jackson, who was who was having problems running routes exactly the same way to disguise the play better? Seems I recall Chan saying something about it.

I think that was Johnson. I just don't know ho wmuch Chad was doin on special teams. Nelson was playing well enough to make it as the fourth wr, it seems to me the 5th had to play ST and not just a return guy because we had so many anyways. So I think Jackson's only chance would have been to beat out Nelson. Seemed like he was in the running and had a shot, but they must have liked Nelson's potential (and size) better than Chad's. I think Chad did well for himself, maybe he will catch on somewhere.

I think that was Johnson. I just don't know ho wmuch Chad was doin on special teams. Nelson was playing well enough to make it as the fourth wr, it seems to me the 5th had to play ST and not just a return guy because we had so many anyways. So I think Jackson's only chance would have been to beat out Nelson. Seemed like he was in the running and had a shot, but they must have liked Nelson's potential (and size) better than Chad's. I think Chad did well for himself, maybe he will catch on somewhere.

Chad Jackson cut surprised me as well but as another poster wrote he might be back.