Waiver Wire?

Rockinon

A few more

OG Kynan Forney Jacksonville 89 Starts last 7 years

OG Max Jean Giles Philly 15 Starts last 2 years

OC Chris White Houston 8 Starts last year

DE/LB Derrick Burgess The Pats 44 Sacks last 5 years

OG Donald Thomas Miami 12 Starts last year

Terry's price was 600,000 plus a little, not bad if he is healthy and can stay that way. Seems they cut him to negotiate down.

Any one of these guys would be ok with me really, just SO happy we finally dumped Chambers. :thumbsup:

There are more move coming I am sure. Pack linemen esply back ups don't really interest me as much as the other ones. Thier oline sucked at pass blocking last year.

I'd like to know more about why Colts cut Terry. I think Colts have a decent OL.

If it's vet didn't beat out the homeboy, no shame in that if the homeboy is good.

Interested in your view on the Pack line. I don't see many Pack games.

Rodgers passed for >4000 yards with QB rating >90 last 2 years (103 last year).

Pack was #3 offense on points. 4.3 yards per carry on the ground when they run.

Conventional wisdom would argue that strong passing attack + YPC + top scoring = strong line.

What's the catch here?

This isn't a bad site to look at who's available.National Football Post

I never said move Wood. We are set at interior lineman, but have no depth. All I'm saying is the depth is at the Tackle position. Therefore we aren't going to be looking for Tackles to start, so if we look for O lineman it should be for depth at the Center/Guard positions.

I see your point. I just don't see any talent at tackle. Kinda worries me. As for guard/center, we have at least three guys that can play both but only one is a backup. So yes, I know where you are coming from.

The guy I'd love to see us pick up (while waiving Foschi) is cut Packers TE Spencer Havner.

Dang. The Lions claimed Havner off waivers. The Packers are deep at TE - was hoping Havner would clear because we would likely have had a good shot, considering FAs tend to like to sign where they have a legitimate chance to start.