Twisted Girl Throws Puppies

Frit0 Bandit0

It was not pleasant, for sure but apparently you never saw any of the beheading videos.

Those are the worst...I will on rare occasions put myself through those so i can get a feel for reality, and appreciate life. i don't like to hide from reality is a better way to say it.

Those are the worst...I will on rare occasions put myself through those so i can get a feel for reality, and appreciate life. i don't like to hide from reality is a better way to say it.

Did you use to write headlines for Ogrish? Seriously though I will never watch another.I had no idea how utterly cruel some humans could be till I saw one.

Did you use to write headlines for Ogrish? Seriously though I will never watch another.I had no idea how utterly cruel some humans could be till I saw one.

Last time i saw one was probably in the early 2000's, during the iraq campaign when it was commonly happening,

Last time i saw one was probably in the early 2000's, during the iraq campaign when it was commonly happening,

There is some evidence that serial killers start out killing animals. I don't know if she's a serial killer in the making but it does take a much different type of brain to do something like that.

There is some evidence that serial killers start out killing animals. I don't know if she's a serial killer in the making but it does take a much different type of brain to do something like that.

I agree. 2 major things wrong in this situation. 1) she is doing it 2) she is doing it while having fun and no remorse for loss of life.

Wow. That site is messed up. It shows some people who have done some really !@#$ed up stuff, and then goes and shows their home address, their parents' addresses, phone #s, etc.

Some of those places still get pizzas delivered for no apparent reason...

There is a site of evil people that are systematically destroying her life, have no fear.

This is what the site will do to people

I don't like the addresses and phone numbers being there, but I have no problem with a dog :censored: outed on on the internet. If it's someone caught doing a sex act that harms nobody or animal other than themselves I would have a problem with that...sometimes.

That girl should go over Niagara Falls

Sans barrel.

I don't like the addresses and phone numbers being there, but I have no problem with a dog :censored: outed on on the internet. If it's someone caught doing a sex act that harms nobody or animal other than themselves I would have a problem with that...sometimes.

He was doing it for David's Farm. Google it, I am pretty sure it is in Ontario. Talk about messed up!