I'm Really Enjoying the Philly Game

Rico

Talk about fraud teams in a fraud conference.

1st the Falcons, now the Pack.

Couldn't happen to a better team :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

(other than the Felons) :w00t:

Maybe this is the year the Eagles finally get over the hump after all.

147179[/snapback]

BZZZT. The Iggles, even if they DO make it to the SB will not beat the rep from the AFC. Period.

Talk about fraud teams in a fraud conference.

1st the Falcons, now the Pack.

Couldn't happen to a better team :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

(other than the Felons) :w00t:

Maybe this is the year the Eagles finally get over the hump after all.

147179[/snapback]

The Eagles are the only good team in the NFC. If they don't win the conference this year they never will.

2005 SB Champions........Philadelphia Eagles.

I see them beating NE in the SB, but I would like to see an all PA SB with Philly and Pitt.  I think Philly will spank NE in the big one though. 

Go Donovan!!!  :w00t:

147190[/snapback]

You're high. The NFC blows sheep. No one from that sorry ass conference will win the SB.

You're high. The NFC blows sheep. No one from that sorry ass conference will win the SB.

147192[/snapback]

OK, 10-1 only beaten by Pitt. They haven't beaten all NFC teams to get there. They will win the SB this year.

The NFC sucks, but Philly does not. They are tough in every aspect of the game and will make it this year, guaranteed.

Everyone has been saying the Pack is the only NFC team that might be Philly's only hurdle this year in the NFC and Philly is shredding them right now.

Exactly. You have to beat the champ to be the champ, and they look unbeatable.

147202[/snapback]

Except for when Pitt rag dolled them all over the field. NE is not winning the SB this year. They have had a pretty weak schedule this year and there are 2-3 other teams just as good if not better than them right now.

Except for when Pitt rag dolled them all over the field.  NE is not winning the SB this year.  They have had a pretty weak schedule this year and there are 2-3 other teams just as good if not better than them right now.

147238[/snapback]

Weak Schedule?

Beat the Colts

Beat the Cards in Arizona

Beat the Jets

Beat the Bills twice

Beat the Phins

Beat the Chiefs in KC

Beat the Rams in St. Louis

Beat the Seahawks

Beat the Browns in Cleveland

Beat the Ravens

Doesnt look so easy to me.

Oh and SOMEONE will beat Philly in Philly in the NFC Title game like they always do. The only question is who?

Weak Schedule?

Beat the Colts

Beat the Cards in Arizona

Beat the Jets

Beat the Bills twice

Beat the Phins

Beat the Chiefs in KC

Beat the Rams in St. Louis

Beat the Seahawks

Beat the Browns in Cleveland

Beat the Ravens

Doesnt look so easy to me.

Oh and SOMEONE will beat Philly in Philly in the NFC Title game like they always do.  The only question is who?

147255[/snapback]

Colts are the only good team on that schedule and Edge gave that game to you. That is a piss poor schedule if I ever saw one. We beat the phins twice, jets once, AZ, Rams, Seahawks IN SEATTLE, and I am sure we will beat the Browns.

You have no credibility with that sorry schedule and your only loss came to the best team on your schedule.

Colts are the only good team on that schedule and Edge gave that game to you.  That is a piss poor schedule if I ever saw one.  We beat the phins twice, jets once, AZ, Rams, Seahawks IN SEATTLE, and I am sure we will beat the Browns. 

You have no credibility with that sorry schedule and your only loss came to the best team on your schedule.

147271[/snapback]

Playing and winning in KC and StLouis is piss poor?

And Edge gave us nothing, as usual we TOOK IT from him. Thats what we do. We're the world champions you know and we only play the teams put in front of us.

Its gonna kill you when we repeat wont it?

Playing and winning in KC and StLouis is piss poor?

And Edge gave us nothing, as usual we TOOK IT from him.    Thats what we do.  We're the world champions you know and we only play the teams put in front of us.   

Its gonna kill you when we repeat wont it?

147307[/snapback]

Ain't gonna happen this year and you can save this thread and remind me of it when you lose. :w00t:

In case you haven't noticed, KC blows this year at home or on the road. They are 2-4 at home so your point is meaningless.

And the Rams are not that good either. You SHOULD beat a 500% team.

Keep trying. :w00t: