Espn analysts Bill williamson dogs bills

b stein 22

He was talking about were jackson would be traded and he said this for the bills

"Buffalo: The Bills need a playmaker and sending Jackson to a weak team would teach Jackson a lesson. "

Just a comparison to a probably worse team

"St. Louis: Jackson would be a very nice welcome gift for Sam Bradford."

Come on what the !@#$ is going on with analysts this year. Do they really hate the bills?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/16212/where-vincent-jackson-could-end-up

It's obvious that they go out of their way to insult us. I choose not to read anything from ESPN.com, unless it's TG, because i know an insult is coming.

Why excuse TG, he has spoken very negatively about the Bills chances this year. Of course, I expect he'll be changing his tune soon when they do better than he predicted. He'll probably say he saw their potential for a good year this year all along.

If you read enough like I believe most people on the board do, you'll find most of these national guys don't know sh%t about the Bills. I think we need a lot of work and certainly could use some players but these guys don't know the nuances of the team nor do they bother to take the time to research them. They speak in broad general terms that almost anyone with a cursory knowledge of the league could make..........

He was talking about were jackson would be traded and he said this for the bills

"Buffalo: The Bills need a playmaker and sending Jackson to a weak team would teach Jackson a lesson. "

Just a comparison to a probably worse team

"St. Louis: Jackson would be a very nice welcome gift for Sam Bradford."

Come on what the !@#$ is going on with analysts this year. Do they really hate the bills?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/16212/where-vincent-jackson-could-end-up

Who The F is Bill Williamson...Never heard even a ya!..And who cares. Punch em in the g-damn mouth rockem sockem blue collar hard hitting Buffalo Ball! Win or lose...somebody gonna git HURT!

Who The F is Bill Williamson...Never heard even a ya!..And who cares. Punch em in the g-damn mouth rockem sockem blue collar hard hitting Buffalo Ball! Win or lose...somebody gonna git HURT!

I love your sentiment but also love your avatar........ And Issac as your Bartender

LOL i like tht.... Aye some one get a bill board together.... lmao, nice quote!

Who cares what he says? It will either be true and the Bills will struggle or it will be much sweeter when they do well and have the analysts glorifying them.

They're an easy target for bad journalists right now. Bad journalists LOVE easy targets.

Why excuse TG, he has spoken very negatively about the Bills chances this year. Of course, I expect he'll be changing his tune soon when they do better than he predicted. He'll probably say he saw their potential for a good year this year all along.

The thing about TG is that his criticisms are very fair and based in reality its not like almost everyone else at ESPN where he just takes a whole bunch of shots at the Bills for no reason and behind no facts. There are a ton of reasons to dog the Bills this year but the insults that some have levied have gone from analysis to pure hate and un-professionalism.

have you looked at Bills records recently? WE ARE A WEAK TEAM ... until proven otherwise.

anyway, he's not coming here. Bills will see how the offense and players settle in before making any serious player moves like that, especially for a guy thats not happy

Don't doubt it and we have nothing to prove otherwise.

However, I agree...who is Bill Williamson? And Fred Jackson needs to be taught a lesson? This Williamson character might be eating his words when the league catches on to Spiller by Week 12 and the Bills run Jackson & Lynch down everyone's throat.

If you read enough like I believe most people on the board do, you'll find most of these national guys don't know sh%t about the Bills. I think we need a lot of work and certainly could use some players but these guys don't know the nuances of the team nor do they bother to take the time to research them. They speak in broad general terms that almost anyone with a cursory knowledge of the league could make..........

unfortunately, the Bills and WNY are an afterthought both in NFL and media circles. Who in the rock star national media wants to spend a week in f ing buffalo researching the Bills? We have no marquee players, coaches or ownership, have crappy facilities in a relatively downtrodden area and haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years. There is nothing to write about. You can only eat so many times at Anchor Bar. Like it or not, the Bills and Buffalo are simply not part of the national conversation in any way, shape or form. The way the team and the city have consistently failed to perform over the past 40 years, they have no right to be and this should not be any big surprise.

Our Bills have to start winning consistently before anyone will even acknowledge they exist.

unfortunately, the Bills and WNY are an afterthought both in NFL and media circles. Who in the rock star national media wants to spend a week in f ing buffalo researching the Bills? We have no marquee players, coaches or ownership, have crappy facilities in a relatively downtrodden area and haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years. There is nothing to write about. You can only eat so many times at Anchor Bar. Like it or not, the Bills and Buffalo are simply not part of the national conversation in any way, shape or form. The way the team and the city have consistently failed to perform over the past 40 years, they have no right to be and this should not be any big surprise.

Our Bills have to start winning consistently before anyone will even acknowledge they exist.

The truth can be so painful sometimes.

Don't doubt it and we have nothing to prove otherwise.

However, I agree...who is Bill Williamson? And Fred Jackson needs to be taught a lesson? This Williamson character might be eating his words when the league catches on to Spiller by Week 12 and the Bills run Jackson & Lynch down everyone's throat.

You do understand he is talking about Vincent Jackson,the reciever from San Diego, who is holding out, not Fred?

If the Bills trade for anyone, hopefully it will be for a proven LT.

Trade for a "proven" LT? How many teams have one to spare? I agree that the Bills need one desperately, but they need to draft a stud in the first round and keep him for a long time. The Bills have had that opportunity and have passed on it. Speaking of tackles, our RT could stand an upgrade as well. An old Raider retread who looks to be just like the last Raider retread who played tackle for the Bills.

Since the merger, there've only been 3x when the national media cared about the Bills:

- when OJ came here and eventually became the first to get 2,000 yards

- when team went to 4 straight Super Bowls

- when OJ cut up his old lady and her boy toy

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Buffalo is the greatest city in the world.