Sanchez is so bad

Drew026

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sanchez guided the Jets to zero touchdowns on 15 straight possessions before he hooked up with tight end Dustin Keller in the fourth quarter.

In all three preseason games, Sanchez has quarterbacked 18 drives that have gone for 28 points. That's two touchdowns (a missed extra point) and four field goals."

The Jets are playing their number one quarterback and tight end into the 4th quarter of an exhibition game in a home loss against a team which didn't make the playoffs last year.

Playing with other first teamers, Sanchez throws a TD pass against third stringers.

"Sanchez guided the Jets to zero touchdowns on 15 straight possessions before he hooked up with tight end Dustin Keller in the fourth quarter.

In all three preseason games, Sanchez has quarterbacked 18 drives that have gone for 28 points. That's two touchdowns (a missed extra point) and four field goals."

The Jets are playing their number one quarterback and tight end into the 4th quarter of an exhibition game in a home loss against a team which didn't make the playoffs last year.

Playing with other first teamers, Sanchez throws a TD pass against third stringers.

I watched last night's game and Sanchez was dreadful. I mean worse than J.P.-Losman-on-a-bad-day bad! Their D looks pretty good but their offense is a joke. I don't know how anyone thinks the Jets are a Super Bowl contender, much less that Sanchez is a franchise QB. He may become one but he isn't one now.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I watched last night's game and Sanchez was dreadful. I mean worse than J.P.-Losman-on-a-bad-day bad! Their D looks pretty good but their offense is a joke. I don't know how anyone thinks the Jets are a Super Bowl contender, much less that Sanchez is a franchise QB. He may become one but he isn't one now.

PTR

I'm pretty hard on Losman but Sanchez is very Losman-like except he plays on a team with a great surrounding cast.

I can get over the excuses made for the guy. No team in the entire NFL has a better set up for QB success than the Jets. I honestly believe if you switched Edwards or Fitz on the Jets, they would have had a better record than the 7-7 one they had last year.