Is the Bills/bengals game on television?

I have no idea and cannot find any information on this.

Also, is there any one place to go online, every week, to determine if the Bills are on tv? Maybe not as relevant during the regular season, but even then it is difficult to determine sometimes. I am in Syracuse.

Thanks.

The game is blacked out locally, but will be shown on Sunday night on channel 7.

However, if you check, there is a chance that it will be shown on the NFL Network after the game, but possibly before the showing on Sunday night.

...or at least I hope so.

EDIT: yeah, 2 am on the NFL network.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

The game is blacked out locally, but will be shown on Sunday night on channel 7.

However, if you check, there is a chance that it will be shown on the NFL Network after the game, but possibly before the showing on Sunday night.

...or at least I hope so.

Thanks--looks like I will have to watch it on the Internet somewhere.

I am guessing that somewhere here in the next couple of days, that there are going to be a couple of links showing where the game will be Streamed Live.

I have a question regarding this and hopefully one of the geniuses (Fez) might be able to help me out here. I have aa Dell Laptop with a 15 Pin(female) output and a Vizio TV with a 15 Pin(female) PC Input. WIll I be able to watch the streamed game on the TV if I use the proper VGA cable. If so, is there a special software that I need to do this or is there a built in software on the computer that I need to link to the TV to do this?

I have Windows Vista on an Inspiron 1750

Thanks for any and all input. I know this should be in another forum but I figure that the computer geeks (no pun intended) would probably comment in here.

I am guessing that somewhere here in the next couple of days, that there are going to be a couple of links showing where the game will be Streamed Live.

I have a question regarding this and hopefully one of the geniuses (Fez) might be able to help me out here. I have aa Dell Laptop with a 15 Pin(female) output and a Vizio TV with a 15 Pin(female) PC Input. WIll I be able to watch the streamed game on the TV if I use the proper VGA cable. If so, is there a special software that I need to do this or is there a built in software on the computer that I need to link to the TV to do this?

I have Windows Vista on an Inspiron 1750

Thanks for any and all input. I know this should be in another forum but I figure that the computer geeks (no pun intended) would probably comment in here.

I did this with my laptop and just got a VGA cable and plugged it in. Might have to restart your computer to take effect. I also had to go into the Display properties and fiddle with the settings to match my TV's resolution. Note that many TV's don't have as high a resolution as your laptop screen, so the picture might not be as good as on your laptop.