Questions and tips about the new board...

SDS

Anyone else hitting the 'moderation' button at the lower right corner multiple times per day rather than the 'go to' button?

Is there any way the button could be 'deactivated' unless you choose an item from the drop down menu?

I have to say, I had no idea what you were talking about when I saw this earlier today.

Now I'm looking around to try to make sense of it, and still have no idea what you are talking about.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I had no idea what you were talking about when I saw this earlier today.

Now I'm looking around to try to make sense of it, and still have no idea what you are talking about.

That makes two of us.

That makes two of us.

If you start a thread there is a Topic Moderation drop down & "Go" button at the bottom right of the page. I often hit that "go" button rather than the "go" button that takes me back to a forum.

Since it appears that I'm the only one doing this I should either post less, or open my eyes.

Edited by Beerball

If you start a thread there is a Topic Moderation drop down & "Go" button at the bottom right of the page. I often hit that "go" button rather than the "go" button that takes me back to a forum.

I'm still confused.

When I'm on the forum reading (the forum topics, or inside a thread) there is a "Go" button on the bottom right hand of the page. And to the left of that Go button there is a drop down menu that helps with board navigation, but to use that you have to hit click the down arrow, and then click on the forum you want to visit. Is this what you are talking about? If so, I have to admit to not having a problem here.

When posting (either a new thread or a reply like this) I don't see any Go button at the bottom right side of the page, nor do I have any idea what a Topic Moderation drop down is. Are you a moderator somewhere? Maybe you have options most of us do not. Or are you using a different skin (I use Two Bills Drive 3.1)?

I'm still confused.

When I'm on the forum reading (the forum topics, or inside a thread) there is a "Go" button on the bottom right hand of the page. And to the left of that Go button there is a drop down menu that helps with board navigation, but to use that you have to hit click the down arrow, and then click on the forum you want to visit. Is this what you are talking about? If so, I have to admit to not having a problem here.

When posting (either a new thread or a reply like this) I don't see any Go button at the bottom right side of the page, nor do I have any idea what a Topic Moderation drop down is. Are you a moderator somewhere? Maybe you have options most of us do not. Or are you using a different skin (I use Two Bills Drive 3.1)?

:lol: You have so little faith in SDS? :lol:

It's there (for me) only in threads that I 'author'.

OK, so what you were really trying to say in that initial post on this issue is:

"When returning to a thread that I initially started..."

That might have bypassed some of the confusion.

With that said, I still can't see why that would cause you issues, but if it's an issue for you then it is.

OK, so what you were really trying to say in that initial post on this issue is:

"When returning to a thread that I initially started..."

That might have bypassed some of the confusion.

With that said, I still can't see why that would cause you issues, but if it's an issue for you then it is.

Don't tell me what I'm trying to say.....my damaged brain is working to its fullest capability.