LAMP Dropped off my son at School

dib

Did I mention my son is a trustee at the Alabama state correctional faculty? :thumbsup: I so pleased on how well he did on his own.

I have a friend who does stand up and he has a one liner: My son is at Florida State.....................penitentiary.

It was the hardest thing I've ever done. He's at Florida State, 8 hours away by car, and no airport. The good news is that he sent a photo of his dorm room with his Bills and Sabres posters prominently dispayed.

Love your kids because 17 years isnt enough.

Time flies. - Did you give him any words of wisdom?

It was the hardest thing I've ever done. He's at Florida State, 8 hours away by car, and no airport. The good news is that he sent a photo of his dorm room with his Bills and Sabres posters prominently dispayed.

Love your kids because 17 years isnt enough.

I feel ya brother. I dropped off my daughter at school in NH in 2002, and never truly got over it. Now she is in law school in Philly and it still hurts. Not a day goes by where I don't miss being around her, and this will never change.

The good news is that they know how we feel and how loved they are.

I feel ya brother. I dropped off my daughter at school in NH in 2002, and never truly got over it. Now she is in law school in Philly and it still hurts. Not a day goes by where I don't miss being around her, and this will never change.

The good news is that they know how we feel and how loved they are.

Thats a relief, I thought it was just me.