Date to watch: October 19th

If the Bills don't post many W's by Oct. 19th, expect some deals to be made for players with some trade value...

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm

10/17 BYE

Bills could possibly be 1-4 or if Jax beats us 0-5....I can't imagine Buddy sitting still especially knowing that he thinks you build a team via the draft....Folks this ay be uglier before it gets better... I understand some feel the Bills are just playing possum right now because its preseason, but regretably we don't have a lot of talent nor depth..Let's hope we start getting healthy or it will get ugly quickly!!!!

If the Bills don't post many W's by Oct. 19th, expect some deals to be made for players with some trade value...

10/17 BYE

Bills could possibly be 1-4 or if Jax beats us 0-5....I can't imagine Buddy sitting still especially knowing that he thinks you build a team via the draft....Folks this ay be uglier before it gets better... I understand some feel the Bills are just playing possum right now because its preseason, but regretably we don't have a lot of talent nor depth..Let's hope we start getting healthy or it will get ugly quickly!!!!

They can also be 5-0, 4-1, 3-2, or 2-3. No matter the record Buddy will be indeed sitting still.

Nobody makes trades of any signifcance at that time of the seaon. Ever.

10/17 BYE

Hunh? Does he have some history of doing that? Did San Diego make a habit of doing that, or the Bills when he was here? What makes you think so+

This isn't baseball.

I don't see it.

How often do you see deals made during the season in the NFL? Not often...

Braylon to NYJ last year is one of the only ones that comes to mind...

You are correct. We just get to sit through and watch one of the worst teams in Bills history get pretty much crushed for 17 weeks. Nothing will happen. That's why is say TIVO the games and watch the games where the results are positive and delete the rest. Only way to keep your sanity. I've been watching this team for 40 year and this season is going to be bad. Really bad.

You are correct. We just get to sit through and watch one of the worst teams in Bills history get pretty much crushed for 17 weeks. Nothing will happen. That's why is say TIVO the games and watch the games where the results are positive and delete the rest. Only way to keep your sanity. I've been watching this team for 40 year and this season is going to be bad. Really bad.

Trust me this won't be the worst team in Bills history. This team has far more talent than the 2-14 back to back seasons of 1984 & 1985.

We have too much talent at RB & not enough talent anywhere else but DB. Once Lynch & Jackson are healthy one or both (depending on how Bell & Simpson look the rest of preseason & beyond) should be shopped. The future is Spiller, Bell & possibly Simpson. By the time the Bills are legit contenders, management will have had enough of Marshawn's immaturity to want to give him a 2nd contract & Jackson will be too old.

10/17 BYE

This O-Line may be one of the worst in franchise history.. I don't see many wins this season!