Who is the odd man out in Minnesota?

The Vikings now have four QBs on their roster. Someone has to go. Putting Joe Webb on the practice squad would seem like the obvious choice but word out of Minnesota is that they are pretty high on this kid and don't want to risk having him claimed off of waivers. That leaves Jackson and Rosenfels. Jackson signed a 1 year deal worth a little over a million in April. He also let it be known that he is not too happy with the way the organization sent three of his teammates down to Mississippi to persuade Favre to come back. If I'm Buddy Nix I would keep a close eye on this situation. Either Jackson or Rosenfels would be an upgrade for us.

The Vikings now have four QBs on their roster. Someone has to go. Putting Joe Webb on the practice squad would seem like the obvious choice but word out of Minnesota is that they are pretty high on this kid and don't want to risk having him claimed off of waivers. That leaves Jackson and Rosenfels. Jackson signed a 1 year deal worth a little over a million in April. He also let it be known that he is not too happy with the way the organization sent three of his teammates down to Mississippi to persuade Favre to come back. If I'm Buddy Nix I would keep a close eye on this situation. Either Jackson or Rosenfels would be an upgrade for us.

Jackson is J.P. Losman all over the place. Without that good Minnesota line, he has no chance to succeed in Buffalo. No thanks.

+1 give me the one they cut and he is instantly our #1 QB. In all the years after Kelly it may take a teams cast off to find our next QB. Unfortunately Sage put up some huge numbers last week (310 yrds, 3 TD) so I doubt he's gone but Jackson may be a perfect fit with his mobility behind our great oline.

Jackson is J.P. Losman all over the place. Without that good Minnesota line, he has no chance to succeed in Buffalo. No thanks.

if you get a beater for free, do you turn it down because it's not the car of your dreams, mind you that your transportation now is a huffy with a broken frame and two flat tires.

He should not be too happy that his coaching staff still is absolutely desperate not to have him as starter this far into his career.

He should not be too happy that his coaching staff still is absolutely desperate not to have him as starter this far into his career.

If the staff was absolutely desperate not to have him as the starter they would have made some contingency plans in the event that Favre could not be persuaded to return.

I'm all for getting Sage Rosenfels and immediately plugging him as the opening day starter. I've seen him play a few times and he's a real QB. Head and shoulders above the rest of the guys we got.

T Jack I'm not sure about.

I think Sage is an upgrade over Fitzpatrick, and Edwards, though I am still reserving judgement on Brohm. I would take him.

I think Sage is an upgrade over Fitzpatrick, and Edwards, though I am still reserving judgement on Brohm.

Me too, but Brohm has got to show me something tomorrow though. Otherwise I go with Fitz or entertain picking up someone else.

I'm not willing to throw the whole season to Brohm on a wing and a prayer.