David Nelson

wardigital

I think going in to camp, Nelson was near the bottom of the Receiver totem pole (as awful as that totem pole looks). But by all accounts he's had a decent camp and performed well in the first pre-season game, against depth guys, admittedly.

With Easley hurt and Hardy awful, what do you think Nelson's chances are of making the team, and if he keeps it up could you see him getting some first team (or at least first half) looks in the pre-season?

He looks like he could be a solid possession receiver, and the Bills really need someone who can get open and hold onto the football in long down situations.

I think going in to camp, Nelson was near the bottom of the Receiver totem pole (as awful as that totem pole looks). But by all accounts he's had a decent camp and performed well in the first pre-season game, against depth guys, admittedly.

With Easley hurt and Hardy awful, what do you think Nelson's chances are of making the team, and if he keeps it up could you see him getting some first team (or at least first half) looks in the pre-season?

He looks like he could be a solid possession receiver, and the Bills really need someone who can get open and hold onto the football in long down situations.

His chances are good to make the team. It sure looks like we lack talent at WR. Lots of unproven players and questions marks.

I admit that preseason game is the extent of my knowledge of Nelson .... but

He looked like everything I had hoped Hardy would be. I could not only see him make the team but I could see him contribute this year.

Easley goes onto PUP and Nelson takes his spot...

Evans, Parrish, Nelson, Hardy, Johnson will be the 5 wideouts. I think the decision really will come to whether they carry 3-4 TEs.