This game went pretty much how I expected it to

I was not disappointed, or surprised, that they lost.

I was disappointed in how they lost. They didn't play well at all.

I was disappointed that they didn't go for it when they had 4th and inches. That tells me the coaching staff had no confidence in the players.

I was disappointed that the special team play didn't look very special.

The team show flashes of good play, but not often enough to make me feel confident for the regular season.

It was only the first preseason game, but I was expecting better.

I guess it is hard to overcome a decade of bad football in one preseason game.

thats one of the best quotes of heard tonight and i think some people honestly expected us to overcome a decade of bad football in 1 preseason game.

You know it isn't one preseason game. The problem is there is no real sea change in the culture of how this football team is run. Sure the names have changed. But the circus is still run by the same person.

Even the ego maniac, Daniel Snyder, recognized that things needed to change from the bottom up. So he hired a real GM and gave the coach & GM total control on how to run the *organization.*

Until that happens our beloved Bills will wallow in mediocrity. Sure, it's one preseason game - but we've seen this game before, just with a different coach and essentially the same FO. Because the owner "knows" these guys. And apparently that is all the owner thinks we need to turn this cr*p around.

C

You know it isn't one preseason game. The problem is there is no real sea change in the culture of how this football team is run. Sure the names have changed. But the circus is still run by the same person.

Even the ego maniac, Daniel Snyder, recognized that things needed to change from the bottom up. So he hired a real GM and gave the coach & GM total control on how to run the *organization.*

Until that happens our beloved Bills will wallow in mediocrity. Sure, it's one preseason game - but we've seen this game before, just with a different coach and essentially the same FO. Because the owner "knows" these guys. And apparently that is all the owner thinks we need to turn this cr*p around.

________________________________________________________________________________

First pre season game or not, a real lack of talent on the field for the Bills. Reggie Torbor? Andra Davis? Dwan Edwards? Who are these guys? Maybin looked like a little boy against Trent Williams. What will Jake Long do to him? Spiller looked very mortal. The O Line is now and is going to be simply dreadful this year. Whoever plays QB will be run out town playing behind that bunch.

Get the brown paper bags ready guys, by mid season they will be wearing them at the Ralph as given the schedule, I can easily see us opening 0-4. Easily. I can see the headlines now ..." the worst home opening day loss in the history of the franchise..."

Could not watch the game up close, since I was at a club show and they had one TV on, sound off, in the corner. What I saw was not pretty, outside of the first offensive and defensive series.

PTR

Consider yourself fortunate. The NFL telecast the Washington area feed with Thiesman.

I'd forgotten how much I hate that douche.

Consider yourself fortunate. The NFL telecast the Washington area feed with Thiesman.

I'd forgotten how much I hate that douche.

The national feed was Thiesman. How this guy has a job in NFL broadcasting, I'll never know.