Good news?

Slept through the game... one of the few times I actually get to see the Bills (living in VA), and I miss it. :wallbash:

Can anyone give me some good news about the team? Seems like that Nelson kid had a good game, according to the box score.

Good news? In about 20 weeks the Bills look to be in prime position for the 1st pick in the 2011 draft. Seriously. :censored:

Slept through the game... one of the few times I actually get to see the Bills (living in VA), and I miss it. :censored:

Can anyone give me some good news about the team? Seems like that Nelson kid had a good game, according to the box score.

The good news is the team is still in Buffalo.

You're not the only one who slept through the game, a lot of guys wearing Bills uniforms slept through the game as well.

Slept through the game... one of the few times I actually get to see the Bills (living in VA), and I miss it. :censored:

Players that looked good: David Nelson, Joique Bell, Chad Simpson, & Dwan Edwards.

Sadly that is all I can think of.

Players that looked good: David Nelson, Joique Bell, Chad Simpson, & Dwan Edwards.

I thought Ellis looked pretty good...and McCargo although most was mop-up time. Was very disappointed in the LB play aside from the first series. We need those starters back!

Twitcher :censored:

DraytonFlorence

Well at least we know we gotta get back to work asap tonights performance was not acceptable At all!! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Did Florence play? I don't remember his name being called...maybe that's a good thing?

Did Florence play? I don't remember his name being called...maybe that's a good thing?

Florence did play, but not too long.

I agree with you on Ellis, he looked pretty good. McCargo made some plays as well, but quite a few in mop-up time.

I thought that the left side of the OL with Meredith and Levitre did ok.

When Bell, Wood and Green get back we should be better.

It was a preseason result which puts us firmly on the Marv Levy track for a successful regular season!

Yeah, but as a young team they need a couple of wins to build some confidence. The Redskins players looked so happy and like they were having fun.