Madden 11

Alphadawg7

Ok, so I picked up Madden 11 today and of course first game I play is with Bills...after all the hoopla over the poor ratings I was curious to see how they played. I used the new Gameflow play calling (wanted to check it out too) for both offense and defense. Rewinds were turned off. Here were the results...

Buffalo vs Miami: I won 63 to 14 using 8 min qtrs.

Levi (put him in as the starter) 138.5 QB Rating, 21-29 (72%) for 354yds, 5 TD's, 1 INT

CJ Spiller (made starter) 23 carries, 188 yds (8.1 ypc) 4 TD plus 2 rec 30yds and 1 more TD.

Evans 8 rec 165yds 1 TD

Nelson 6 rec 90yds 1 TD (made him #1 TE)

Roscoe 3 rec 35yds 1 TD (made my #2 WR with Chad #3, Easley #4, Steve #5, and Hardy #6)

C. Jackson 1 rec 14yds 1 TD

Easley 1 rec 20 yds

On Defense, Mia was held to just 109 yards passing with 1 INT and 3 forced fumbles (2 recovered). However, they were able to run pretty good on us (I was controlling Byrd during the game), especially in the Wildcat. Brown and Ricky combind for 21 carries for 125 yds and 2 TD's. Had a couple sacks too and several deflected passes. Maybin actually led the team in tackles.

So all in all, the team moved the ball with ease down the field. Levi made some good throws and Spiller is almost unstoppable (at least in this first game) and would have had even more yards if the play calling system didnt call wildcat like 4 times which always got negative yards. Run D seemed to be weak, but overall the secondary made up for it with lots of deflections.

I love that gameflow feature, too....only played one game so far, and it's been forever since I played Madden, but looking forward to getting back into it. Also looking forward to benching Trent and starting Levi :thumbsup:

Ok, so I picked up Madden 11 today and of course first game I play is with Bills...after all the hoopla over the poor ratings I was curious to see how they played. I used the new Gameflow play calling (wanted to check it out too) for both offense and defense. Rewinds were turned off. Here were the results...

Buffalo vs Miami: I won 63 to 14 using 8 min qtrs.

Levi (put him in as the starter) 138.5 QB Rating, 21-29 (72%) for 354yds, 5 TD's, 1 INT

CJ Spiller (made starter) 23 carries, 188 yds (8.1 ypc) 4 TD plus 2 rec 30yds and 1 more TD.

Evans 8 rec 165yds 1 TD

Nelson 6 rec 90yds 1 TD (made him #1 TE)

Roscoe 3 rec 35yds 1 TD (made my #2 WR with Chad #3, Easley #4, Steve #5, and Hardy #6)

C. Jackson 1 rec 14yds 1 TD

Easley 1 rec 20 yds

On Defense, Mia was held to just 109 yards passing with 1 INT and 3 forced fumbles (2 recovered). However, they were able to run pretty good on us (I was controlling Byrd during the game), especially in the Wildcat. Brown and Ricky combind for 21 carries for 125 yds and 2 TD's. Had a couple sacks too and several deflected passes. Maybin actually led the team in tackles.

So all in all, the team moved the ball with ease down the field. Levi made some good throws and Spiller is almost unstoppable (at least in this first game) and would have had even more yards if the play calling system didnt call wildcat like 4 times which always got negative yards. Run D seemed to be weak, but overall the secondary made up for it with lots of deflections.

Now play it on All Madden...