Levi Brown...Next Tom Brady or Next Xaviar Oman?

He's in the best position of anyone picked as low as him to get a shot. None of the other three have grabbed the reins as of yet. I'd be surprised, but stranger things have happened. And if, as some say, the powers that be are not thinking of doing anything but rebuilding this year and he shows real potential, he might get a shot.

I watched him in practice and he didn't look like he was in a high chair compared to the other three. He's got a live arm and showed some touch as well. I actually thought he made ball delivery decisions faster than TE and Brohm, but that may be becuase he's not going through the full progression. I really look forward to seeing him in game conditions. I would not be stunned if he emerged this year.

I know it's a stretch, but wouldn't it be ironic if he turns into the franchise QB everyone has been praying for? He was very profficient at Troy state, has very good athletic ability. I was impressed by the stat of 265 passes attempted with out an INT., 62% completion rate and a very good TD/INT ratio. Has a 7th rd QB ever become an NFL starter? Kurt Warner was an undrafted free agent. Tom Brady a 6th round draft choice. Miracles do happen. Maybe he will shine tonight.

Go Bills!

He's already way better than Hamdan ever was, but is he Tom Brady? Nobody knows that....

He looked very impressive leading the first offense to a TD during a 2 minute drill in camp the other day....We'll see how he does tonight.

Ok, if the other post asking if Maybin is a bust when it is only his second year is premature, then trying to compare a late pick QB who has never played a "live" down of NFL football in his life to a Super Bowl winning QB such as Brady is just plain certifiable.

It is the same as dreaming about a draft, when it takes 3-5 years to see if those players can even perform at a consistent level in the NFL!