Playoff Team

mpl6876

Every year there is a team that surprises the fans/experts and makes the playoffs. Who do you think that team could be this year?

I pick the Atlanta Falcons. I think Ryan and Turner will get back to basics and their secondary has improved.

Every year there is a team that surprises the fans/experts and makes the playoffs. Who do you think that team could be this year?

I pick the Atlanta Falcons. I think Ryan and Turner will get back to basics and their secondary has improved.

I wouldn't call them a surprise. They made the playoffs two years ago.

My surprise? The Buffalo Bills. :ph34r:

I wouldn't call them a surprise. They made the playoffs two years ago.

My surprise? The Buffalo Bills. :ph34r:

I hope so too....

Houston has been on the "surprise" wagon for the last three years, but yet to make the leap...Same with the 49ers....

The two possible surprise teams (Teams that stunk up the joint last season) could be the Chiefs and the Raiders. The AFC West is weak at the top with the Chargers missing 3 of their key players and Denver with all the Tebow circus is going nowhere. THe chiefs hired Romeo Crennel and Charile Weis to run their 3-4 defense and WC style offense. Matt Cassel will definitely put up better numbers with Weis in house. Crennel and Weis were the coordinators on the 1st two super bowl winning Patriots teams. The chiefs have talent and now the coaching staff to turn it around.

The Raiders have a shot, but will find a way to mess it up.

Atlanta is no surprise at all, they will be good. I think the Lions will be pretty good this season...

My surprise is that the Jets will go 6-10 and the Bills will beat them once. The hype is ridiculous for that team.

Dude this is a no brainer... The bills hands down become the NFL's Shocker. Playoffs might not happen, but they shock every critic and then some. The pats are going down, and the jets will get struck by the injury bug and they have no depth so they will struggle. The fins win the division only because of default of us being younger, but we give them a run for the money and just might be a wildcard due to the afc west being week.