please help ellicott city md bills fan...

theranter

Hi, I'm new in ellicott city, md and looking for a close sportsbar/tavern to watch our beloved Buffalo Bills....

Any help?

GO BILLS!

Why don't you just go drive 20 minutes to Landover and scalp a ticket for 5 bucks? Ill be tailgating in the green lot if you want to stop over for a Genny Light....

I'm from MD and I meet with a BB group at a place called Nottingham's. It is in Columbia in a set of University of Phoenix buildings which are on a sidestreet off Snowden River Parkway. That's probably the closest BB place to Ellicot City. Let me know if you need directions. As for tomorrow night's game, I believe a lot of the backers are going to the game so you may not find much of a crowd if any at all at the bar.

From BuffaloBills.com:

http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsback...ocator-map.html

Looks like there's a Bills Backers Chapter very close to you in Columbia, Md.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=163565500936

I'm from MD and I meet with a BB group at a place called Nottingham's. It is in Columbia in a set of University of Phoenix buildings which are on a sidestreet off Snowden River Parkway. That's probably the closest BB place to Ellicot City. Let me know if you need directions. As for tomorrow night's game, I believe a lot of the backers are going to the game so you may not find much of a crowd if any at all at the bar.

Yes. If you click on the link I provided earlier, this is the group that meets at Nottingham's.

From BuffaloBills.com:

http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsback...ocator-map.html

Looks like there's a Bills Backers Chapter very close to you in Columbia, Md.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=163565500936

I cant get to bb.com here at work. Is the a billsbacker club in Tulsa?

Quit laughing. Yes, Tulsa

GO BILLS! Beat the foreskins!

There is only one Bills Backers Club in all of Oklahoma:

Bills Backers of Oklahoma

Buffalo Wild Wings

2601 S I-35 Frontage Road

Moore, OK

405-794-9647

edit: No clubs in Arkansas, next closest one to you is in Wichita, Kansas.

There is only one Bills Backers Club in all of Oklahoma:

Bills Backers of Oklahoma

Buffalo Wild Wings

2601 S I-35 Frontage Road

Moore, OK

405-794-9647

Thank You. Thats about 100 miles away, but there is a new BWW around the corner from my house. That sounds like a probable place to find Bills fans. Maybe I could get a chapter started here. I'll check out bb.com when I get home. I know of very few Bills fans here. It would be nice to find someone to cheer with me!!!

Thanks again!

Thank You. Thats about 100 miles away, but there is a new BWW around the corner from my house. That sounds like a probable place to find Bills fans. Maybe I could get a chapter started here. I'll check out bb.com when I get home. I know of very few Bills fans here. It would be nice to find someone to cheer with me!!!

Thanks again!

You're very welcome, Bills Brother.

Enjoy the game Friday Night. Go Bills!

thanx....3.42 miles from house....I get there sooner or later....

go bills!

Yup - Nottingham's is the local (Howard County, MD) place for sure these days - definitely a better setup then some in the past.

Welcome to HoCo - Ellicott City/Columbia area was justed rated #2 place to live in the country by Money magazine, btw!

I actually grew up around here, and it's changed quite a bit (population/housing boom) but it's still great.

(And the hometown of Aaron Maybin...)

Have you met DarthIce in OK? He is the Oklahomian who venomously hates Trent Edwards. :ph34r:

Why don't you just go drive 20 minutes to Landover and scalp a ticket for 5 bucks? Ill be tailgating in the green lot if you want to stop over for a Genny Light....

thanks for the invite. maybe I will, maybe I will....

GO BILLS!

Have you met DarthIce in OK? He is the Oklahomian who venomously hates Trent Edwards. :ph34r:

Oklahomian? I like that. Yes, I've seen him around these parts. Darthice is definately out of the ordinary. Sooner fans are also usually Dallas fans more often than not. You have to give him credit for being here with the rest of us.

Go BILLS, and Go POKES!!! Oklahoma State - alma mater of our greatest running back - TT

Yup - Nottingham's is the local (Howard County, MD) place for sure these days - definitely a better setup then some in the past.

Welcome to HoCo - Ellicott City/Columbia area was justed rated #2 place to live in the country by Money magazine, btw!

I actually grew up around here, and it's changed quite a bit (population/housing boom) but it's still great.

I lived there for a year. I must say, #2 at what? It was pretty bland back then ... loaded with subsidized pre-planned neighborhoods and overpriced town houses in 1992.

So how did you become a Bills fan, Bob?

FWIW, that is the club I founded back in 1996, although I no longer have any involvement.

That's so cool, Scott. I didn't know you had an Okie history.