Hardy working to overcome obstacles

Beerball

leonidas

I suppose that makes him better than average now.

Nice back-handed compliment. Gailey can't come out and say his player sucks, so I will say it for him. Hardy does not run like a receiver, does not have good hands and does not use his size to his advantage. He will be on the pine with some b.s. injury and will be gone in 1-2 years if not sooner.

Nice back-handed compliment. Gailey can't come out and say his player sucks, so I will say it for him. Hardy does not run like a receiver, does not have good hands and does not use his size to his advantage. He will be on the pine with some b.s. injury and will be gone in 1-2 years if not sooner.

Hopefully they just cut him...he'll never pan out and he was a draft from another regime. Based on how they handled Shoebel, it seems like the mindset is to just cut guys they're not interested in.

I think MB maybe right, however sad that makes me. When I watched Hardy run in person at the Miami game a few years ago, he looked like Frankenstein trying to run a route. On the other side of the coin, Lee Evans is the absolute smoothest WR running I have ever seen in person. So if the bar is set inside the team alone, Hardy is going to need alot work.

Hopefully they just cut him...he'll never pan out and he was a draft from another regime. Based on how they handled Shoebel, it seems like the mindset is to just cut guys they're not interested in.

Yes, the two situations are very similar. :thumbsup:

I have a hunch Hardy will be your surprise cut. Chan doesn't care about blowing out past regime's mistakes. Nelson, Jackson, even Roosevelt are having stronger camps.

PTR

Yes, the two situations are very similar. :thumbsup:

+ 2. I on the other hand think unlike some posters who seem to want him gone that though Hardy has busted so far, I hope he turns it around when the pre-season games start. The Bills are simply so lackluster tat WR that I think Evans will simply be dted and taken out of the game and thats bad for us. Be it Hardy, Jackson, Parrish or Easley someone has to step up and none of them have shown the real world production to be thought of as a legit #2 (yet).

+ 2. I on the other hand think unlike some posters who seem to want him gone that though Hardy has busted so far, I hope he turns it around when the pre-season games start. The Bills are simply so lackluster tat WR that I think Evans will simply be dted and taken out of the game and thats bad for us. Be it Hardy, Jackson, Parrish or Easley someone has to step up and none of them have shown the real world production to be thought of as a legit #2 (yet).

I'd love for Hardy to step in up and succeed. I'll be rooting for him. If he shows nothing in preseason, I assume he's done in Buffalo.

But it has no relationship to Schobel. The two situations couldn't be more dissimilar.

I'd love for Hardy to step in up and succeed. I'll be rooting for him. If he shows nothing in preseason, I assume he's done in Buffalo.

But it has no relationship to Schobel. The two situations couldn't be more dissimilar.

Exactly. The truth is, Schobel had no interest in the Bills, as evidenced by his talk of retirement and not reporting. That's why they cut him.

As for Hardy, he might be kept as a redzone target.