Cornell Green on his way to the locker room

ACor58

Hope he is ok

No offense, but do we really need every second updates?

"This just in...Marcus Stroud running from the practice field to the bathroom...rumor is that he has a bad case of Montezuma's revenge. Hope he is ok"

I mean, C'MON!

"This just in...Marcus Stroud running from the practice field to the bathroom...rumor is that he has a bad case of Montezuma's revenge. Hope he is ok"

I mean, C'MON!

This just in…Red is annoyed with the age of immediate gratification/pervasiveness of personal electronic devices/instantaneous documentation of events.

Monitoring his status...

I mean, C'MON!

Bills head coach Chan Gailey indicated that the injury that forced OT Cornell Green to leave practice early was not a serious one.

“Just tweaked something,” said Gailey. “It’s precautionary. It looks like it’s minor and I’m hoping he’ll be back very soon.”

Gailey did not disclose the location of the injury.

I mean, C'MON!

Well considering that we are thin at the tackle spot and the way he appeared to be clutching his head in his hands it looked serious enough to warrant a post.

I did not hear about Stroud's bowel movements though so thanks for the update.

Well considering that we are thin at the tackle spot and the way he appeared to be clutching his head in his hands it looked serious enough to warrant a post.

I did not hear about Stroud's bowel movements though so thanks for the update.

WHAT!???!??!?!?!?

In this electronic age, you did not hear about it?

Man, are you out of touch!

This just in…Red is annoyed with the age of immediate gratification/pervasiveness of personal electronic devices/instantaneous documentation of events.

Monitoring his status...

No, I just don't care for fanboy rumor mongering.

So he was carted off? And?

What was accomplished with that "news" flash?

The nature of the reason for being carted off is not known. We are no better off than when we started. In fact, I would argue that we are worse off because now we will all be wondering what the heck happened.

The nature of the reason for being carted off is not known. We are no better off than when we started. In fact, I would argue that we are worse off because now we will all be wondering what the heck happened.

You are free to move on.

Getting nicked up does not warrant such a post. Those braces they are required to wear work pretty well.

I mean, C'MON!

Acor58 is giving a live update from camp and you guys are going to stomp his grapes?

Thanks Acor...I appriciated the post.

Acor58 is giving a live update from camp and you guys are going to stomp his grapes?

Thanks Acor...I appriciated the post.

Seriously, me too. That's not to say every update is enthralling, but take it for what it is, a nearly live update from camp. Hard to be angry with that IMO.

haha, how is it a rumor? He got nicked up and went to the locker room, fact, not rumor. With all the injuries at tackle, this is something that would concern the average bills fan. Sure the injury turned out not to be serious, but still, it is better that the typical observations we have been getting "trent looks better than teh other QBS" blah blah blah. Hell, the cornell green injury is on the front page of the official bills site. you better tell the buffalo bills that they are dumb for putting it on their front page!

Why can't we just have a negative annoying hissy-fit subforum and keep banning these members to that forum. So they can all annoy the hell out of each other and whine. If you don't care about camp updates Red, don't click on this thread. If you just want major news, go click on NFL at espn.com and refresh it every 5 seconds.

Why can't we just have a negative annoying hissy-fit subforum and keep banning these members to that forum. So they can all annoy the hell out of each other and whine. If you don't care about camp updates Red, don't click on this thread. If you just want major news, go click on NFL at espn.com and refresh it every 5 seconds.

Totally agree!

Somebody needs to take some Mydol, grab the heating pack, and throw on some Lifetime.

Please step away from the computer...

OP, thanks for the update.

And we have this update…

At last contact, Red was still deeply annoyed about what he considers excessive and gratuitous coverage of non events.

We will continue to update this story…

I just dont understand the board members sometimes.....

Some years it seems like NO ONE reports from camp

This year we hae a lot of people doing it....now people B word about what they are reporting

COME ON

Greta point John. Keep the updates coming Acor58.