These kind of people need to be shot on sight

I don't often agree with you, but here I must.

Not only are they cutting in to other people's territory, they are also committing a crime, however small. Sometimes seemingly small crimes can lead to larger crimes. One example is pot leading to use of stronger drugs. Here is another.

That was just wrong. Funny as ****, but wrong.

Fez, I would argue with you, but you have already been attacked by the troll brigade, so you earn a pass this time. :devil:

I am kinda torn here... Nobody has addressed what the health risks are? I know this sounds stupid... What happens if they are making the lemonade with real groady practices... Don't get me wrong, I would still fork over my 5 cents and bless the child's endeavor... But it gets you thinking. You totally NOT want to buy lemonade from some children in my neighborhood! :ph34r::devil:

I am kinda torn here... Nobody has addressed what the health risks are? I know this sounds stupid... What happens if they are making the lemonade with real groady practices... Don't get me wrong, I would still fork over my 5 cents and bless the child's endeavor... But it gets you thinking. You totally NOT want to buy lemonade from some children in my neighborhood! :D:worthy:

You're showing your age -- 5 cents?! :D

"It's gotten to the point where they need to be in all of our decisions. They don't trust us to make good choices on our own."

That's the crux of the story, and what's most discouraging. Not much chance of the pendulum turning, either.

That said, it reminded me of a memory from my youth.

A farmer in our area sold cider in glass jugs at his road side stand. In those "good old days," he would leave the bottles out at night and trust that they would be there in the morning. When they stated to "disappear" overninght, he came up with the plan of spiking the night time inventory with urine. The bottles kept disappearing, but at least he didn't feel as bad about it...

When they stated to "disappear" overninght, he came up with the plan of spiking the night time inventory with urine. The bottles kept disappearing

You know this from first hand experience...? :thumbsup:

"It's gotten to the point where they need to be in all of our decisions. They don't trust us to make good choices on our own."

That's the crux of the story, and what's most discouraging. Not much chance of the pendulum turning, either.

That said, it reminded me of a memory from my youth.

A farmer in our area sold cider in glass jugs at his road side stand. In those "good old days," he would leave the bottles out at night and trust that they would be there in the morning. When they stated to "disappear" overninght, he came up with the plan of spiking the night time inventory with urine. The bottles kept disappearing, but at least he didn't feel as bad about it...

I think the makers of Coors Light do the same.

I am kinda torn here... Nobody has addressed what the health risks are? I know this sounds stupid... What happens if they are making the lemonade with real groady practices... Don't get me wrong, I would still fork over my 5 cents and bless the child's endeavor... But it gets you thinking. You totally NOT want to buy lemonade from some children in my neighborhood! :lol::thumbsup:

I buy lemonade from kids whenever I see them selling it.

I sure as hell don't drink it.

Good

I love this comment:

it wasn't real lemonade. it was Kool-aid in an igloo container the kid couldn't even carry. scam.

:thumbsup: The little kid is running a rip-off. Lemonade indeed. What would Wilford Brimley say?