Where is Reggie Corner

ganesh

We have now had almost a week of hitting and practice in training camp. The group that has come out on top during the week has been the secondary. However, in all the practice notes, I have not seen any mention of Reggie Corner making plays. Is he in the dog house or just not getting any opportunities.

Last year he was the #3 CB and really had an outstanding camp. With McGee and McKelvin back and Florence playing well, it looks like Reggie COrner has not been able to step up to the next level.

We have now had almost a week of hitting and practice in training camp. The group that has come out on top during the week has been the secondary. However, in all the practice notes, I have not seen any mention of Reggie Corner making plays. Is he in the dog house or just not getting any opportunities.

Last year he was the #3 CB and really had an outstanding camp. With McGee and McKelvin back and Florence playing well, it looks like Reggie COrner has not been able to step up to the next level.

He has been listed a number of times. I think you just missed it. Officially he is doing just fine.

I think that they mentioned a couple days ago that he came in as #4 corner to be nickel back and Drayton stayed outside instead of moving into the nickel slot like he usually does. The implication being that DF is better on the outside than RC. Also interesting that they've felt that DF is better in the nickel than LM who comes in and goes outside pushing DF inside.

I think Reggie is ahead of the two pretty decent corners behind him: Youboty & Lankster. It may be because of his better skills at the nickel position. Shrug.

I see reggie Corner as an average backup, that's about it..