Brohm has a good day...

Beerball

Would you mind at least putting a little blurb in like everyone does rather than just a link saying "link"? Otherwise your posts have next to no value. Thanks.

Take a Mydol, grab the heating pack and watch some Lifetime.

+ Multi-googleplex

Why would ANYONE want to give Beerball crap for posting ANYTHING of a constructive nature? Some folks will just b*tch about anything just for the sake of b*tching about it.

Thanks for all you do, Beerball.

GO BILLS!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that! Multi-googleplex??

I almost never go there. It's a propaganda outlet, mostly. I know very few who actually read it unless directed to it.

Damn the man! Propaganda is right!!! I won't even click on a link to "the man" unless I have my Noam Chomsky handy and some Rage playing. !@#$ YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME, CHRIS BROWN!!!

I agree that it would be nice, only in that sometimes I'll check here on my blackberry and hate clicking on extra links.

Get an iPhone.

Go Brohm. This is the first of many good days. The pads have been on less than a week, and the TE's reign at the top is coming to an end. Brohm will be awesome, until we sign Colt Brennan!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"On defense with both Spencer Johnson and Marcus Stroud sidelined, John McCargo got first team reps at left defensive end alongside Kyle Williams and Dwan Edwards."

Someone had recently asked about McCargo. It appears the coaching staff may not be considering him for NT.

Hey guys, long time follower, first time poster...

Maybe its just me, but I don't read into this as Brohm had a good day, but one good series, in 7-on-7 play. I believe CB wrote "this was one of Brohms better series" Now, one good series does not make a good day, lets see him string together a couple good series, with a full defense on the field, before we anoint him.

Maybe its just me, but I don't read into this as Brohm had a good day, but one good series, in 7-on-7 play. I believe CB wrote "this was one of Brohms better series" Now, one good series does not make a good day, lets see him string together a couple good series, with a full defense on the field, before we anoint him.

I dont think anyone on here annointed him...well in this post anyways.

Jake Locker 2011

Apparently you missed the sentence about Brohm leading into the statement about that series.

"But there was also a quarterback that had arguably his best practice in camp."

The comments on that series were just some specifics to support the statement of it being one of his best days in camp.

Couple of things....

First, he started the article saying:

But there was also a quarterback that had arguably his best practice in camp.

then went on to give the line you quoted above. I think saying "...a good day" was an accurate description of what was written in the article.

Second, outside of a few nutjobs nobody is thinking a good day at the beginning of camp is going to make a break a QB competition. Given that it's such a highly important decision, it's very much expected to see people disecting every pass and looking for glimpses to the result.