Bronco's RB's injured

Both Moreno and Buckhalter are hurt. As much as I like Lynch, Josh McDaniels is retarded and likely would be tricked into a bad trade(ie. see trading up for Tebow). Now is the time to move Lynch and get decent value in return - perhaps a starting tackle or next years second round pick if they still have one. The only downside would be Spiller's agent would have more leverage. Still this is an opportunity to take advantage of another team. Get er done Buddy.

They can't even sign Spiller, so they're not trading Lynch.

hah u serious? so they wont sign spiller he'll sit out all yr and we will have to trade his rights?

i think theyre gonna sign spiller. and trading lynch for a pick or a USEFUL player would be a great move. Hes just not gonna get the carries to be productive, and hes a wrong move away from a long suspension.

They can't even sign Spiller, so they're not trading Lynch.

Well everyone seems pretty high on this new RB (Bell is it- I forget his name). If Chan and Nix really could get some serious pay dirt for Marshawn from the Bronc's AND- and this part is key- they think that this Bell character can be an every down back like Marshawn is expected to be this year- then I say do it.

Otherwise, NO. Freddy needs to rotated to prolong his longevity. He is too valuable to this franchise to risk using on pretty much every down. Spiller is not the every down back that Lynch is, so who would that 3rd RB be if not Bell?

What if FreeJack has an injury after we trade Lynch? What do we do then?

Many teams have shown that with a sound offensive scheme and good blocking you can put just about any decent back in there.

This is why I wasn't totally in to the drafting of Spiller over an available OT.

IF you trade Lynch, you don't do it until you sign Spiller first.

Fair enough. Then get the Spiller deal done, get him in camp, and see if you can rob the Broncos. Please don't get me wrong. I like Lynch and think he will be better than Freddie. However if you can trade a RB with baggage for an OL or second round pick I say do it.

Both Moreno and Buckhalter are hurt. As much as I like Lynch, Josh McDaniels is retarded and likely would be tricked into a bad trade(ie. see trading up for Tebow). Now is the time to move Lynch and get decent value in return - perhaps a starting tackle or next years second round pick if they still have one. The only downside would be Spiller's agent would have more leverage. Still this is an opportunity to take advantage of another team. Get er done Buddy.

Trading up Lynch for Tebow? Then we'll have 5 QBs. Who are we going to cut? We'd have to cut two. Granted they all stink but if we traded Lynch for Tebow we would have to keep him. This means Brown proabably gets cut and maybe Trent? I think we should just forget Tebow already and get a draft pick or something.

Trading up Lynch for Tebow? Then we'll have 5 QBs. Who are we going to cut? We'd have to cut two. Granted they all stink but if we traded Lynch for Tebow we would have to keep him. This means Brown proabably gets cut and maybe Trent? I think we should just forget Tebow already and get a draft pick or something.

I think he meant that McDaniels is retarded, since he traded up to draft Tebow. not that we'd trade Lynch for Tebow.