BB.com

Kevin

Maybe it is just me. I noticed that the highlights on the offensive side of the ball lack Fitz. It showed Edwards throwing a couple of good passes to receivers, Brohm, and Brown both making good throws, but no Fitz. In fact, the Saturday highlight that featured Fitz was a deep pass that was intercepted by Lankster.

Am I reading too much into this or what?

From most accounts, Fitz is having a poor camp and looking like the odd man out. If the Bills were to cut him, it's doubtful he'd catch-on anywhere and would be available if the Bills needed him. So it's better to keep him until the final cutdowns, so he knows and has practiced in the system as much as possible, if they do need him.

From most accounts, Fitz is having a poor camp and looking like the odd man out. If the Bills were to cut him, it's doubtful he'd catch-on anywhere and would be available if the Bills needed him. So it's better to keep him until the final cutdowns, so he knows and has practiced in the system as much as possible, if they do need him.

He would catch on somewhere for the experience factor alone. There are a few teams that come to mind like Jax, Tampa, Houston, or even back in Cincy.

the accounts of training camp are becoming so varied now that I am questioning everything I read here.

Still......

1) I went the first day, and it looked like #14 didn't want to be there.

2) #5 is clearly the top qb.

3) #4 is decent, but not at the level of #5

4) #10 looked like every drill was the very first time in his life he had ever tried what was being done, and with every first throw, everyone in the area would have been wise to duck. There was a huge difference between the first time he did anything and the second. He would also occasionally throw a sick-ass laser beam that #'s 4,5 and 14 could only dream of throwing.

So far, I think Diana Ross has looked the best in training camp. She's been on fire and looks ready to take people's heads off with her laser like passing. She's going to win us games this year all on her own from what I've seen from her at camp.

Maybe it is just me. I noticed that the highlights on the offensive side of the ball lack Fitz. It showed Edwards throwing a couple of good passes to receivers, Brohm, and Brown both making good throws, but no Fitz. In fact, the Saturday highlight that featured Fitz was a deep pass that was intercepted by Lankster.

Am I reading too much into this or what?

Maybe he didn't do anything to warrant putting a highlight of him up? That wouldn't be totally surprising would it?