Exciting things ahead for this team, this city.

I am astonished by all the pundits predicting that this team is one of the worst in football. And there are a ton of people on this board who feel the same way.

This team lacked leadership last year. The coach was horrible. Horrible.

Was there ever a worse fit for a no-huddle offense? I mean, 3 points v. Cleveland? They had no clue.

Look at all the recent press on Roscoe Parrish. The guy has flat out speed and skill, and he caught 3 passes last year. What a ridiculous waste of talent.

We were missing nearly 40% of the team by the time things wrapped up. We missed Marshawn for 4 games, enabling Fred Jackson to show his skills. Now we've got a 3 headed MONSTER at RB.

I know people say we have no line. We have issues at tackle. The interior 3 is very good. We signed a guy from Oakland for RT, we've got Bell and Meredith to work at LT, and we drafted 2 guys who have a lot of promise. We've got solid talent at TE, and we've got Josh Evans and a pile of others at WR.

We've got a 3-4 with a pretty good talent level ready to tear it up in the interior, and a TOP NOTCH secondary.

Our special teams may actually be better with Bruce DeHaven back in the fold.

Our head coach made successful quarterbacks out of journeymen, and somebody will be coached into success. We've got the right guy. We've got the right pieces in place to wreak some havoc on the league this year.

Miami is in trouble on opening day. Believe it. It's true.

Plus, the weather in Buffalo is always good, we have the best popcorn sales team in the league, and that will definitely show on the field and if we need motivation, we can take the guys to Niagara Falls. I can't believe you left those out. There is absolutely no way we can lose.

The Bills have always performed best when everyone expects nothing from them.

PTR

Unfortunately, we have also had our worst seasons when nobody expected anything from us.

And IMHO, nobody expected the worst from us for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th Super Bowl, and we'd gotten to the playoffs the year before the first one.

We do?

News to me... :rolleyes:

;):):wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

After you replied 'news to me' you gave the 'thumbs up' --- curious why you would use such a relatvely positive gesture when you were trying to imply pun and sarcasm.

Then you neatly placed eight 'wall-bash' icons in a row. Is there a reason why you chose eight? ---As a reader, I was getting a mixed message from your simple yet confusing reply. :devil:

I am astonished by all the pundits predicting that this team is one of the worst in football. And there are a ton of people on this board who feel the same way.

Was there ever a worse fit for a no-huddle offense? I mean, 3 points v. Cleveland? They had no clue.

Look at all the recent press on Roscoe Parrish. The guy has flat out speed and skill, and he caught 3 passes last year. What a ridiculous waste of talent.

We were missing nearly 40% of the team by the time things wrapped up. We missed Marshawn for 4 games, enabling Fred Jackson to show his skills. Now we've got a 3 headed MONSTER at RB.

I know people say we have no line. We have issues at tackle. The interior 3 is very good. We signed a guy from Oakland for RT, we've got Bell and Meredith to work at LT, and we drafted 2 guys who have a lot of promise. We've got solid talent at TE, and we've got Josh Evans and a pile of others at WR.

We've got a 3-4 with a pretty good talent level ready to tear it up in the interior, and a TOP NOTCH secondary.

Our head coach made successful quarterbacks out of journeymen, and somebody will be coached into success. We've got the right guy. We've got the right pieces in place to wreak some havoc on the league this year.

I 100% agree with you. I find it interesting that the Bills were either tied or only down by three going into the 4th quarter last year. To lose those games is coaching more than problems with talent.

GO BILLS!!

Wow-are you serious? The talent level on this team is below average, our QB situation is one of the worst in the NFL ( name 5 starting QB's worse than Trent), Boby April is gone, no proven pass rush on the roster, 3 RB's means no rythm for anybody, unproven NT (most important position on the D). I could go on and on about the reasons we are picked last in our division and maybe the AFC. I do agree that we may be better than 5-11 but see no way in hell we make it to .500 with our talent level. We are 2 drafts from the playoffs given our division.

ok 5 starting qbs from last year worse then trent....(cant use this year we dont know yet.)

Jamarcus Russell

jake Delhomme

mark sanchez

matt cassell

chad henne

josh freeman

brady quinn

Going from Lee > Josh is one hell of a typo. Brain 'fart' is more likely.

I would have over looked it, except he didn't mention the "guy from Oakland"s name, nor did he bother to mention any of the "pile of others at WR". How hard is it to remember guys like Green and Hardy? Especially when the one is expected to be the starting RT.

I have no problem with the optimism, but hell, at least have a clue with who's who and what's happening.

The poster comes across as one of those idiots at the Bills game trying to get everybody to cheer when the Bills offense is coming to the line. But hey, those idiots are optimistic too!.

Hey man. I know who's on the team. I follow this team, and have been a fan since the 60's. Brain fart is a good description of what happened when I put in Josh Evans instead of Lee Evans. We've got tons of candidates for the WR position. I am under the assumption that the readers of my post have some knowledge as well. They know what I'm talking about. They don't need the names of Steve Johnson, James Hardy, et. al.

I don't care if I come across as an idiot. Many people feel that you have to be somewhat of an idiot to care so much about a team that has not made the playoffs in a decade.

Totally agree with you.

2010/11 Bills - Vegas Line = Over/Under wins for the season = 5.5. Under -110 / Over +115. I like the over.

i really like the Bills (to go 10-6) @ 20:1 to win the afc east, a bill gets you two grand with a gailey turnaround.... lets face it miami (8-8) and ny (9-7)are not juggernauts and new england (6-10)is toast if brady gets blitzed alot (and basically crap if he doesnt).

although i did take them to win more than seven two years ago and was looking for three wins with ten to go and couldnt pull it off, that was laughable.

*2010 season predicitons in parentheses

ok 5 starting qbs from last year worse then trent....(cant use this year we dont know yet.)

Jamarcus Russell

jake Delhomme

mark sanchez

matt cassell

chad henne

josh freeman

brady quinn

Dont forget kyle orton and alex smith

After you replied 'news to me' you gave the 'thumbs up' --- curious why you would use such a relatvely positive gesture when you were trying to imply pun and sarcasm.

Then you neatly placed eight 'wall-bash' icons in a row. Is there a reason why you chose eight? ---As a reader, I was getting a mixed message from your simple yet confusing reply. :rolleyes:

I believe that is called sarcasm.

I don't see us getting to .500 but I also don't think we're the worst in the AFC. I'm guessing 4 to 6 wins and we draft a QB in the first round next year. Say what you want about Nix but he knows how to build a team. He played it right to pass on the QB talent of last year with an eye towards getting one of the better crop next year. Especially since we might have a higher pick.

I did make an error. Of course I know it's Lou!

I am hopeful. Shoot me.

It's okay. With Gibran Edwards being mentored by Dick Gailey, the Bills should be fine.

Seriously, love the optimism and I agree. I think the Bills will be under the radar and could be fighting for a wild card spot towards the end of the year. If the Bills can go 7-9 3x, and 6-10 with an inept coaching staff, then I can't see how the Bills can do any worse. We've already seen improvements in strength & conditioning, so that will decrease injuries and hopefully help with the blown 4th quarter leads/ties.